+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will my ex come after me?? I feel my life is in serious danger please help!!!

Will my ex come after me?? I feel my life is in serious danger please help!!!

Im 23 years old and he is 28. I have been seeing him for for 6 months on and off. Hes a drug dealer and lives out in the remote country. I left him many times but he would show up at my work after numerous times. The reason I left him is because I don't feel safe with him at all and I have a bad gut feeling about our relationship. He is very possessive controlling and jealous. When I go out with my friends he calls and texts me non stop, asking me to take pics to prove im there. He also stalked me in the parking lot when I went to a restaurant with my girl cousin and friend, we saw him watching from the parking lot to see what im doing when I told him to drop me off there and leave me alone. He calls me a whor* when I go out. Last night was the final straw when i was just testing him to see if he would get mad by telling him i went out with friends and he called me a slu* and a whor* again, told me that someone should beat me up. He was trying to get me to come out with him all day and night but i refused out of the bad gut feeling i got. One time when I was a his place I felt so scared I kept texting and he demanded to see who I was texting, literally grabbing the phone out of my hand to see. I cut off all contact with him again and now im dead scared. He also took me to a secluded trail in the middle of nowhere when it was dark out and said "this is a perfect place to dump dead bodies" and started laughing as if its a joke. It also creeped me out that the last time we slept together, he started choking me even when I told him to stop and he refuses to wear a condom. (I know now that hes 100% clean because I got tested but im still worried about this)Last night I told him to get lost and he tells me he keeps a lot of guns and its true because I remember when I was at his house I saw his rifles and bullets on the table. Im worried for my life. Please help!!!

I would stay somewhere that you feel very safe. Do u live with your parents? Let them know or whoever u live with what's going on. if he follows or stalks or contacts you, save it and report it. U may need to get a restraining order. I'm not sure if u need proof or if u can get one on anybody. I would look into that if he contacts you or follows you.
    And this should be obvious, but please try to pick someone better next time.. This is no joke.

Tell him you've told someone that he has threatened you and that he's a drug dealer. That information will be passed onto the police if he approaches you again or makes any other threats. If not, his secret is safe.

Or just call the cops and tell them what he has said.

Why are you pestering this poor guy? He seems so wonderful to you but your selfishness is so unfair to him

Break it off so he can find a real woman