+ Follow This Topic
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

:[ I'd say woody, lovebroken & somehelp4me ~ I wanted to see his new babies pic. Do you have woody's email, [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] ? you said you talked off the forum, maybe you could email her that people are missing her & maybe she might have lovebroken because I think they talked on here too.

Beach stones, and wooden barrettes ( kinds with floral engravings on them. )

Same question as TEJ gave because curious what others might collect as well :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    I'd say woody and lovebroken -- both nice gals. Who'd you like to return [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]?

Same question again:
    i agree with all the posters mentioned so far. I'd add hatesthis and nico and also two banned members rowen and valixy also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Same question as TEJ gave because curious what others might collect as well :]
    some comic books. my brother stole the best of the lot on me over the years.

how do you see your life being in five years?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

God. Right now I can't answer that question in any enthusiastic way. I'm in too dark a place to see any hope of light. I'm trying not to be so relentlessly negative as much as I can help it, so I'll plead the fifth on that one. I'm going to skip that question and re-direct it to the next person who hopefully can be a little more uplifting.

For now, I'll just mention that I have conversed with woody via e-mail. I will have to remember to reach out and see if she is around/how she has been doing. Tell her we are thinking about her and that several of us even mentioned that we miss her here.

So, as promised, re-directing the question to a hopefully more enthusiastic person...

How do you see your life being in five years?

I'd like to be married, with at least one baby by then living in a nice house in a nice community ( still here where I have moved since my break up that brought me to LF) probably going back to university to further my degree and have a better paying job to help support my family, make some new lifelong friends and see my parents retire and remain healthy.

In talking about past posters wonder where all the high postcount posters went on here, basil, Wakeup, and others? what's your thoughts on this.

Posting on other love websites with a bigger community where they can get more likes/thanks I would guess. ;-]

Which do you prefer a Dog or cat & why?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post

For now, I'll just mention that I have conversed with woody via e-mail. I will have to remember to reach out and see if she is around/how she has been doing. Tell her we are thinking about her and that several of us even mentioned that we miss her here.
    Yay, did you mail her, [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] & did she reply? She was such a sweet kind woman to posters on here.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I haven't yet. I keep meaning to and just haven't quite gotten around to it. I need to remind myself to do that, though, because I definitely want to see how she's been.

Anyway, getting back to the game....

I've actually always loved cats and dogs equally and for different reasons. Dogs are better in some ways because, more often than not, dogs LOVE their owners like crazy. What more would you want out of a pet than for him/her to be crazy in love/loyal to you? Cats, on the other hand, are very independent and even sometimes don't want to be bothered even by their own humans.

Yet, cats can also be very loving, and are also so much easier to care for than dogs. Dogs require somebody to be home, especially so they can do their bathroom business. Cats are much easier and you can work a regular job and not feel bad leaving the cat at home alone all day. So, for corporate guy like myself, cats are much easier.

So, I've never really preferred one over the other. I love both. In fact, I'd love to have one of each. For now, though, I can't have a dog because it wouldn't be fair to him/her. I work in the city and live in the suburbs. I work your basic 9 to 5 type job, but between travel and occasionally working late, I'm not home enough to be able to take care of a dog.

Moving on to my question for the next person.... I'm actually kind of interested to hear other people's thoughts on this as well, so....

Do you prefer cats or dogs (or both, like me) and why?

100% dogs for me. i just don't trust cats in general, do i hate them not at all but i'd rather have a dog as a pet and member of the family over a cat and i grew up with both cats and dogs, mom and sister both love cats so we always had them around, one was an indoor cat so it was always around and on everything, cat fur every where. i like dogs because you can take them in the car, go for runs with, take to the park, the beach only drawback is the cost of having a dog is alot higher than a cat.

on all the talk about older members who have left gets me wondering about kingz forum and the only poster i know of that posted here and there was [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]. how's things and people over at kingz website, is valixy and rowen still around? sucks so many got banned from here during that stink that happened.

do you believe in reincarnation?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

"Uhh... If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say." Winston Zeddemore. Gotta love him. LOL!

Ooo! So, as I've said before, as a general rule of thumb I tend not to answer the one that came immediately after me. But, I found that question too intriguing not to answer. In reality, no, I do not believe in reincarnation. However, I am not 100% against the possibility of it being real. I find the idea very fascinating. Very, very interesting indeed. I don't believe it is real, but I certainly wouldn't ignore if anybody ever found scientific evidence to prove that it actually may be real.

I also don't quite feel so bad jumping on the question that came after me for one other reason.... I find that question interesting enough to continue the conversation anyway, so same question to the next person to come after me.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post

on all the talk about older members who have left gets me wondering about kingz forum and the only poster i know of that posted here and there was [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]. how's things and people over at kingz website, is valixy and rowen still around? sucks so many got banned from here during that stink that happened.

do you believe in reincarnation?
    Well KingZ forum is dead now. Already for few months. Rowen quit and came back 2 times, Valixy Quit too - She was Eden on that forum. So yeah We exhanged FB and KingZ shut down that forum. No new members came we were just the old ones, after 2 years only few stayed there. Now im messaged KingZ trying to get him back on this forum cause he was here for 10 years and yeah miss him. Think Michelle should be back here however.
    Its pitty that Smackie got banned.
    But thats how it is - when you stick somewhere for years you see people coming and going.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-08-16 at 06:27 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

wtf, how is it dead? did everyone just stop going to post or he didn't want the hassle of it anymore? i never understood why only some got banned off here and others didn't, did any of them understand why who did and didn't. was probably hard for people to find the website and it had a lot of relationship forums competition. michelle never got banned though and hasn't she been here on other accounts as well? when did smackie get banned it wasn't back then, was it recently? you all should've just moved over to another similar based website when kingz shut his down.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, on reincarnation. hope i come back as some animal next life and not as another human lmao.

do you ever think about yourself in your old age and how life will be for you?
    William Blake

For the love of God, I hope I don't make it.... so I'll send that question out to the next player...

Do you ever think about what you/your life will be like in your old age?

I hope to have several kids and hopefully they are good kids and take care of their ageing mum in her old age. That's all I want, I will take care of my mum and dad.

If you could pick some mods for here who would you pick and why since we got spammed again and I saw dollhouse mentioning we need them in another thread.
    You can't pick yourself and have to pick at least one male and female.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

We always get spammed -- one dude got 100's of posts of spam on here before rofl

For men we have Exeter19, TheEvilJester and pcmaster as the only really long haul male members -- so I'll give them each a nod -- all are fair.
    For women -- breathe123, megvoh ( added a lot of content, friendly and only ones who seem to regularly welcome new posters on here) and if you were to drag someone back who left then woody.

Repeating meg's question to the next poster because curious what others think. ( no one needs to say me, I wouldn't want to be a mod here because it would ruin me enjoying posting here the time I actually get to post here )
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

thanks for the nod. this forum only had two mods along with the admin when i joined not sure how many they had previously. cleaning up spam would be useful, lock/open threads and banning when the admin is absent. yourself and jester would be good, even cerby back again ( even though you said not you) you both are on here a lot over myself and pc, same for meg, and breathe and lovebroken would have made a good mod also if mentioning past members.

let's discuss this more, a good mod is one who can answer this and not worry about hurting someones feelings not everyone makes a good moderator, just the facts so saying someone over another isn't a bad thing, it's just giving your opinion.
    William Blake

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast