+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's been a month now.

It's been a month now.

Hello everyone, I need help with this one.

I've dated a girl all summer long. In fact, we started seeing each others in January. I left her back then because I wasn't ready to have a new girlfriend yet since my last break up was recent. Anyway, we started seeing each other again in May. We just met in a bar and things went on from there. It was pretty casual at first, but she started to hint that she'd like more. Just when it started going really well, her ex got back in the picture. She got really confused at that moment and started to act weird when she wasn't with me. She wasn't sure anymore. Anyway, I started acting more and more clingy/needy and it ended in September. She told me loved me but that she wasn't ready for more right now. I get it, I kinda pushed her away and she wasn't interested anymore.

It's been a month now of NC. My best friend (girl) who also happens to be one of her best friend too told me a few things about her in the last month. She told me that she was seeing someone, but that he wasn't really interesting. In fact, that he wasn't really good in bed compared to me. My friend said that she'd take news without really asking. She knows that I have a new job. I went to see a movie with my friend that I was supposed to see with my ''ex''. When my friend told her that we went to see it, she said that her face changed. She said that we were supposed to see this movie together.

I tried to contact her 2 weeks ago, but she didn't answer. She said to our friend that this would lead to us getting back in bed together and that nothing good would come out of it in the end.

Anyway, I have a date with another girl next week, but I don't really feel like it honestly. My ex is always on my mind. What's the next step? I tried to contact her and she didn't answer. So I guess that I can't really do anything anymore right? Ty.

It's been two weeks and she's not responded... I'd really let this one go.

Yeah. I've been thinking today. I'll just do my things. Anyway, we'll eventually bump into each others at one point. So, if that happens and none of us is taken, who knows. Thanks.

Oh my.. she texted me tonight. She heard that I got a new job and she wanted to congratulate me. She then apologized about her behaviors and told me that she hoped I was OK. I told her that I wasn't mad at her for the breakup and that the new job was exciting. She replied: Oki.

What is happening right now? Not sure I want to get her back... but not sure that I don't either. What should I do? Remember, I was clingy.

Where in that text does it give an idea that she wants you back? She was simply congratulating you and telling you sorry for being a cunt to you.

Get on with your life without her in it. If she's that stupid to dump you then you shouldn't even be considering getting back with her. Doing that will just stagnate you from feeling the excitement that having a new girl to date should be evoking in you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

^ yah.
    When it is right, there are no real doubts.

Sounds like there are too many doubts so early on to pursue this one.

Get on with your life without her in it. If she's that stupid to dump you then you shouldn't even be considering getting back with her. Doing that will just stagnate you from feeling the excitement that having a new girl to date should be evoking in you.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UfzxKBTSIE]Friends with My Ex[/url]