+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having such a hard time this weekend.

Having such a hard time this weekend.

So my realtionsihp ended months ago. Now im talking to my friend who's currently travelling to England. My ex's best friend had an eye on him but she's got a new boyfriend according to him so its gonna be ackward. He will sleep over at my ex on the couch, nothings gonna happen anyway i know hes not attracted to my ex at all anyway.

But i know today is her b'day and they will go out and party whilst im sitting alone. This bugs me so much and it's a struggle to make it through the weekend. It's a nagging feeling that destroys me. I know i should go out myself and get hammered but i just can't i feel so horribly depressed about i will not sleep tonight until the morning and same on sunday. I never been looking forward so much to monday as of now.

After 4 months or so i should be over it already but i still think daily about it and it depresses me to the bone. I've been using dating sites like mad which i never use to before it's almost if im forcing myself to get in contact with other women ASAP which is sort of the wrong idea.

I get people get love sick but this affecting my life it seems, and altho she is in another country i still miss her heaps wishing i could do it all over again and do it differently and conquer her heart. But she closed contact and ordered me to leave her alone, so i do.

How can some women be so blunt, she has a daughter and her friends, she claimed she was over me within a week...maybe theres no room for men in her life and rejecting guys is easy for her...im not a toy though she mentally ruined me a bit :/

This hurts so much, this weekend is dreadfull, the feeling of being sad thinking about this is so horrible, it screw with my head making feel lonely and a nobody.

Hi, probably late in replying as only came on here today and working in overdrive giving my erm 'expert' opinions! No am not an expert but have been through most things in my life and if I can help at all, I will do!

First stop feeling a nobody! This is one woman out of the whole universe! Believe me I do understand how hard it is when you are obsessed with a person but you have the power in your hands to change all that! Don't go getting hammered because it will make you more depressed ultimately! Find other ways of off loading your frustration like taking up kick boxing ha ha. Nearly everybody gets heartbroken at some point in their lives sometimes more than once but we are all still here and I can guarantee you will not feel like this for ever so long as you are prepared to help yourself a little along the way! I remember using dating sites like mad too and it got me even more depressed as I couldn't help comparing! Sometimes its the right way to go, sometimes the wrong way to go. Try not to get obsessed with finding a 'replacement'. Just enjoy being with friends/colleagues/family. Even taking kids to a park for instance takes your mind off things for a nano second which gradually increases to a second, a minute, a day and so on! Be kind to yourself. Stop thinking you failed! Accept this relationship wasn't the right one and focus on small steps to get over it - a trip to the theatre, a trip to the seaside (depending on where you live) Fresh air, join a gym, anything but take care of your health. Once you show you are happy within, you suddenly become oh so appealing to others and your life soars. Can't pretend its easy but its your call.