+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's the rich but I'm the poor

She's the rich but I'm the poor

Hi guys , I'm new to this forum
    There's a nice girl who used to be very close to me in high school , but she transferred to an international school which is far away from the place I'm staying. That's when I realise that she comes from an affluent family ,and the next thing I realise is that I had fallen in love with her, but I never had the gut to confess my feelings to her. 6 years has passed , now I'm a medical student in a well-known college and to my surprise , I found out that she's studying in this college too. I couldn't hold the urge to approach her, but I am too scared that I'm not good enough for her because I come from a broken and poor family . What should I do ? Move on and pretend that she is a nonentity ? But what if she approaches me first ? But there's no way I could get her out of my mind ?

It's good that you are medical student. But I think you two might face problems being more serious (such as getting married) because families with money usually would want another affluent family to join. It is more of a transactional relationship for them. But who knows, maybe his family is very open minded or she doesn't care what her family says. It wouldn't hurt to talk to her and be friends, right?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Start talking to her and see where things go.
    Not everything is about money. The more important thing is that u are in school and have goals. That will impress her.

You can't go into any relationship with the mindset I am not god enough for them, see yourself as equals, it is her parents fortune and she is her own person so if you want to talk to her, approach her. At least then you won't ever regret not trying.