+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Emotional Unavailable Women???

Emotional Unavailable Women???

So I've been into this woman for some time. I know she was just out of a relationship in the beginning of summer, which is when we met. Since then I've only seen her out with mutual friends. We did exchange numbers two months ago, but haven't seen each other since. I tried asking her out with me alone but she won't budge. She did come flat out and tell me she is emotionally unavailable, which I do commend her honesty. I stopped hitting her up, yet she will text me sporadically. However, it's on the same routine she checks in on me and how my weeks going. Which is sweet but when or will this ever go anywhere? She clearly knows I'm interested and not here to be friend zoned, so why is she hitting me up? When she knows my intentions. Can I open this emotional unavailable woman up?? and if so how????

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think her telling you she is emotionally unavailable is really her way of saying she is not interested in a romantic relationship with you.

Still, it's nice to have admirers, which is why she contacts you now and then.... carrot dangling.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe telling you that she's not emotionally available, yet she still contacts you, is her way of telling you that she's interested in something casual but don't expect a relationship with her.

Have you actually just invited her over for a drink and see if she accepts? Text her at 1:00 a.m. and asked her what she was doing?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion