+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need honest advice..

Need honest advice..

Need guy advice. I'm in a bad marriage..trying to get out. I've been flirting with/talking to a single guy. I'm pretty hot (they say...) We get along great! But it's hard for me to date/hook up due to the married thing. So I think my crush is losing interest. Do u think it's my situation or is it me? It hurts my pride a little. I want him to chase me and risk everything to be with me..lol.

What do the men in the white jackets posted outside your room say to do?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe you expect too much. Does he know you are married? Does your husband know that you are over it and looking to get out?

You should divorce.
    And after that, you put yourself out there for guys to chase. Your husband deserves better.

It's your situation. Men know that "If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you" so you don't qualify for LTR.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Errr..while the juice of the "woo" does wonders, its only valid before the "lay" ~me

please make sure you divorce your husband before selling yourself cheap. The worst that can happen is to cheat in a marriage for a single (hormone driven guy. By the way, does he know you are married?) guy and watch him disappear to his next conquest when you are supposedly his.

Right now, he has lost interest because you are not giving up the cookie as expected.
    Last edited by belltops; 08-11-14 at 05:26 PM.