+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I thought we were friends. she says we are but doesn't add me on facebook and she

I thought we were friends. she says we are but doesn't add me on facebook and she

Doesn't accept friend requests so you have to message her so I did but it goes to her other folder...I told her I sent her a message and told her to add me but she didn't so a few days later I asked her again and she says she will have to look for me so i spelled my last name from her and sent her the link to my facebook page in a text and she still hasn't added me yet she interacts with other people even after I sent her it.

Look I tld her my feelings a few weeks ago and she says shes not ready for a relationship right now because 1 im not in her state until 2 months and she wants to be sober for a year and yada yada but she says she does like me and care about me so do you all think she doesnt want to add me because I would see more personal information about her or is she just ****ing with my head or what? im sure you all probbly cant answer that last question since you all don't know her but what does all of that mean?

Why does she have to look for you, she would get the message request with your name and account, unless she deleted it? I think she is lying to you to spare your feelings.

She doesn't accept friend requests and sending her a message doesn't go into her normal inbox but her other folder which doesnt show up unless you really look for it

She's sparing your feelings. She doesn't want a relationship with you, and doesn't want to add you because honestly, you seem rather clingy. She's probably worried you'll be one of those people who gets too attached too easily, is too clingy, will be posting on her page all the time, commenting weird stuff on her photos, etc. I know that's why I haven't added some people--they just would drive me nuts on Facebook, and so I ignore their requests. No offense, but try to be a little less of a cling-on.

Well thanks for the feedback, but she just added me this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been told that I over think things all the time and become paranoid and stuff so maybe i just need to relax and not stress about about shit like this. I see a therapist twice a week and it seems to be helping...its just hard being away from home especially as long as I have been.