+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fiance sleeping with men

Fiance sleeping with men

Hi everyone need some advice. My fiance is bisexual and he says I am the only girl he has been able to tell and be open about it. When we were in the early months of the relationship he suggested we have a threesome with another guy at the time I said no and we just used it as a fantasy during sex. However as time went on I warmed to the idea maybe because my partner was getting the urge to sleep with another man. I guess I thought i would give the threesome a go and yes I admit I enjoyed it and have gone on to do it three times now. However with the third man my partner has fallen for the guy who we had the threesome with and now wants to see him on his own without me even going to house to meet up for sex. I thought I was ok with this and I was to start of with but they have been sending really naughty rude sms messages to one another saying how much they like each other and how they feel connected. My partner shows me these messages and then says it means nothing and that I am the one he loves and the one he wants to marry. I asked if I could see another man whilst he is with the other guy and I am alone just for sex and was told no that it is cheap and dirty and different because I am not bisexual and he would not be happy about that at all. I guess I wouldn't want to sleep with another man without my partner being there but surely it is double standards? I feel so uncomfortable now about my partner seeing this other guy and wonder if I will lose him. Am I too blame for this situation? have been to understanding about his sexuality? Should I allow him to sleep with other men now and forever to feed his bisexual side and make sure he is happy? I really dont know.

In your shoes, I wouldn't date a bi-sexual guy if you paid me. Why put yourself through that drama? He will never be satisfied with just you and since you can't grow a penis, you'll always be sharing him. And who knows, later down the track he might fall in love with one of these guys or decide he prefers guys more...

Secondly; it's not different - if he wants the freedom to have sex with other men, then he should grant you that same freedom. Being bisexual doesn't grant him special permissions and what he's asking for is an open relationship - but he only wants it to be open for him. Doesn't work that way.

I think your mad to go along with this. I would call off the wedding if I were you and find a straight man. I suspect hes not bi at all but using you as a cover and eventually will leave you for a man. In the meantime, you are running the risk of HIV, hepatitis, herpes etc.. the risk is double for gay men.. I would never agree to this and I would have dumped him as soon as I found that secret out
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by ria85 View Post
    I asked if I could see another man whilst he is with the other guy and I am alone just for sex and was told no that it is cheap and dirty and different because I am not bisexual and he would not be happy about that at all. I guess I wouldn't want to sleep with another man without my partner being there but surely it is double standards?

Hi ria85

so basically, he thinks its okay for him to sleep with other men but when you suggest it he gets offended? i wouldn't accept this from him, i would suggest you give him an ultimatum and say that unless things change you will leave him.

to be fair, i don't think i could have relationship with a bi-sexual female for the simple reason she might fall for someone else, i really feel for you and i think there are other great guys out there that would love you and you only.

if your uncomfortable with the situation then i would consider the next step in your relationship.

Ya I second that. The double standard makes me angry. Just go and sleep with someone else. Have an affair, fall in love and leave him. Normally not something I would ever suggest but your self esteem is obviously too low to just leave him so do whatever you have to. Hes doing whatever he wants anyway without any real consideration for your feelings so why consider his?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Your BF is not bi-sexual, he's gay. He's camouflaging his true sexuality by going out with you. Woman beware!

Dear Beard, if you continue with this, you'll be setting yourself up for a lifetime of doubts, misery, trips to the Dr, jealousy, regrets. Your um, fiance is gay. Gay, Gay, fabulously gay. Now while it is most certainly true that gay men make the best friends for a girl, they are not usually husband material for them. Not fair for them and surely not fair to you.
    Don't get trapped in this type of love triangle.

if he wants the freedom to have sex with other men, then he should grant you that same freedom. Being bisexual doesn't grant him special permissions and what he's asking for is an open relationship - but he only wants it to be open for him. Doesn't work that way.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElrDtBZWeI]How to Make My Ex Chase Me[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by ria85 View Post
    Hi everyone need some advice. My fiance is bisexual and he says I am the only girl he has been able to tell and be open about it. When we were in the early months of the relationship he suggested we have a threesome with another guy at the time I said no and we just used it as a fantasy during sex. However as time went on I warmed to the idea maybe because my partner was getting the urge to sleep with another man. I guess I thought i would give the threesome a go and yes I admit I enjoyed it and have gone on to do it three times now. However with the third man my partner has fallen for the guy who we had the threesome with and now wants to see him on his own without me even going to house to meet up for sex. I thought I was ok with this and I was to start of with but they have been sending really naughty rude sms messages to one another saying how much they like each other and how they feel connected. My partner shows me these messages and then says it means nothing and that I am the one he loves and the one he wants to marry. I asked if I could see another man whilst he is with the other guy and I am alone just for sex and was told no that it is cheap and dirty and different because I am not bisexual and he would not be happy about that at all. I guess I wouldn't want to sleep with another man without my partner being there but surely it is double standards? I feel so uncomfortable now about my partner seeing this other guy and wonder if I will lose him. Am I too blame for this situation? have been to understanding about his sexuality? Should I allow him to sleep with other men now and forever to feed his bisexual side and make sure he is happy? I really dont know.
    Ask him if you can see the same guy alone for sex. See what he has to say about that. Maybe the two of you can fall in love with this one man and have a polyamorous union where all three of you love each other in a romantic/sexual dynamic. Anything less then that I'd tell them both to go fk themselves and leave them to it

Your fiancé wants you to be his faithful beard. You may want to suggest a threesome with another woman... For all you know, you may like it enough to have your own private time with a same sex lover... ask him what he thinks about you having alone time with a chick and let us know what he has to say about that.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-10-14 at 02:21 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe tomorrow, you should wake up and decide that you too are bisexual. If he has a problem with that, say 'how dare you subjugate my sexuality and my needs as a bisexual woman!'. And then go and find an attractive lesbian (or couple) to have sex with - this can be *your* thing that you wish to do alone so kindly explain that he's not invited or welcomed.

That is no more absurd that what he's asking from you. Get my drift?

Lastly, I've men some bisexual guys who didn't mind being with women, but it wasn't their first choice and eventually, they all decided they were more gay than bisexual.