+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hubby jerked off too hard while out of town 4 days ago & is still sore?!?

hubby jerked off too hard while out of town 4 days ago & is still sore?!?

my hubby travels out of town a lot. sometimes he goes to sketchy bars and has been known to go to stripper bars and appears he has cheated but that was 2 years ago so i'm trying not to be suspicious. Just asking your opinion - he told me on Sunday that his dick was still sore from masturbating too hard in his hotel room on Wednesday. Is this possible? We've been together 15 years, with both of us having to travel in our jobs occasionally but his travel is now about 2-3 weeks every month. I have never, ever heard this in all our 15 years together and I'm somewhat skeptical - am I over reacting? he went out to bars that night too. Also this town is where she lives - the girl he cheated on me with, and went to stripper bars with, 2 years ago. please advise your thoughts.

I couldn't help LOL at your post and wondered if you were being serious? Assuming you are I guess.....anything's possible??? You know him I don't trust him I have to say....but I don't know him! Have you had a look at it? Maybe she bit him?

no, I haven't seen it - I wondered if he has some kind of disease or warts or something and doesn't want me to see it. usually on his first day home after being gone all week he's all over me. but he was "sick" his first day back, and never tried anything all weekend until on Sunday I mentioned finding some time for the 2 of us to sneak away for some quality time, and that's when he told me his dick was still sore. I have never heard of this in my life and I'm 48. I have no reason to believe he is with her, but I have my doubts of course. he would get a lap dance, or several, from a stripper no doubt, even though he says he doesn't do that (I've caught him spending hundreds of $ a night at the strip club and he said it was because he bought beers for the other 2 guys in his group. $150.00 worth PLUS $200 cash from the ATM).

It's possible that he rubbed it raw but it sounds like he's full of shit to be honest. Ask to see his schlong, if he tells you "no" then I'd be even more skeptical.

He's acting rather sketchy for someone who is suppose to be reassuring his wife that he won't cheat anymore.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ha ha this is funny one.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

thank you - my thoughts exactly. I was quiet after he told me that, and tried to stay busy all day while I considered what he said. when he asked me for the 2nd time what was wrong, I calmly told him I was still processing that info from our discussion earlier, and he flew off the handle! I tried to reassure him I am calmly expressing my feelings, that is all, and asked him what would he think if I told him I was too sore 4 days later after being out of town - I asked him twice and he wouldn't answer, only got mad at me for "how dare I think that!"....rather than even try to understand how I might feel and try to reassure me.

Ask to see his weiner and if it looks like it's chafed then maybe he did rub one out too hard. No way of actually knowing so you either trust him or you don't. If you don't then you should probable leave because you're drive yourself crazy and he'll help you get there.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sore dick? Jeez!!! How old is your husband? Doesn't he know that there are pleasure gels sold in drugstores everywhere that he can use and is great for masturbation?

Yeah, inspect is schlong and don't have sex with him unless he gets tested for STD's.

I am having difficulty taking this seriously! Sorry but a guy spends $350 dollars in beer for 3 people? Are you for real? I mean there is trusting and there is .....well hit me on the head with a shovel and I will call it a kiss!!!

true, very true. it all sounds so ridiculous now. that was 2 years ago, and I am supposed to move past that. but the sore dick 4 days after masturbating sounds a bit much - again, another wild story. thanks for your input.

- - - Updated - - -

you are correct - and, he is 42 and says he has been sexually active since 12 - he's been around the block enough to know this. thanks for your input!

This isn't his first date with Mrs. 5 fingers...seriously. What was he doing, jerking off with 2 bricks and a hammer?

Why are you with this guy? He cheats, he visits titty bars and probably prostitutes...you're very accepting.