+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gf's lack of passion and intimacy

Gf's lack of passion and intimacy

Here's the deal, I am with this girl i totally love for 11 months and we used to have the most amazing sex ever, never got bored, always something new and exciting. We are only in our 19's and we had fun, a lot. We have a very strong relationship, never argue, never have problems.However, in the past month something changed,we started feeling lack of a connection between us, the kisses no longer became intimate, the passion is sex was lost. We still have the greatest time together and cant live a day without each other. We literally spend 5/6 days a week together and used to have sex on all occasions. The relationship was as serious as it could get until that point, we even plan on moving in together in the next 6 months, but i'm having second thoughts that will be right if she loses all interest in me.

I had a talk with her about it and its that my touch or whatever i do no longer turns her on, she gets the goosebumps but doesn't feel the need to have sex with me. I talked about feelings and she doesn't feel like it was at the start, that's normal right? but she can not openly say what she actually feels for me(she was never an open person about feelings anyways) and they way she describes it is that she loves to spend time with me, want to cuddle and watch movies like we always did, but she does not want to have sex. Yet i am incredibly worried that she just simply no longer loves me, like even kissing has become pointless. I can tell for sure that she cares for me more than anything, we are both clingy and never want to let go of each other. During this talk we basically had our first serious argument ever. I am not forcing her to have sex with me neither am i trying to persuade her, i just want to share that passion and intimacy with her once again, i know puppy love fades away with time, but its not even that long we are together. She still has sex with me but they way she describes is to meet my needs but recently she said she lost all desire for it, not even trying to do that no longer. Which is weird because besides the lack of passion the sex is still amazing and both of us enjoy it. I have come to a conclusion that we just did it too often and have become to used to each other, like she would always love my touch when we laid and watched movies so she just got too used to it? Neck kisses give her shivers but she soon starts to reject me and hides away. My sensual touch across her thigh no longer does anything. I asked her openly if she has feelings for someone else or has cheated or done anything, the answer is no, and i am 100% sure that's the truth
    So what the hell is happening? How can i get this back?!?

first step i am undertaking is giving her time and not pushing with the passionate and intimate part at all, i will wait until she desires to have sex or have something closer. Like we all want it someday or another.
    But somebody please explain what is going on, will this end a break up? if she doesn't start to desire me then its pointless i suppose, its a big part of a relationship...
    Like i'm a attractive and loving guy, that plenty of girls desire, yet i'm unreachable to them because of her, shes the one i truly love.

On the side note, she was my first Girlfriend, we are soul-mates and are made for each other in every aspect u can imagine. I'm always trying my best to be romantic, be sweet and loving. Yet i feel all my effort is starting to go down the drain if shes not event attracted to me no more.

How do i get that passion back? i don't need sex tips, i've done it all...

When is the last time you actually took her out on a real date?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

My gf is the same way now, though we have been together for 6.5 years and she is a little older. I attribute it to being together so much. It's true what they say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Maybe try not being around eachother all of the time?

Okay. Say it with me. M A S S A G E......
    Passion levels naturally shift and change, rebirths and renews, even between the most passionate of lovers, these things change.
    As WakeUp said, when was the last time you wooed her via old school date? How about a full back and body massage. A truly selfless way to show affections. Often a lady needs to know the level of care she receives isn't laced with selfish intentions (being nice only to get laid type thing) Don't know you situation but MASSAGE is always a win win wonderful thing to do for your partner. It says, "I love you babe" "I want you to feel good and I expect nothing in return" Often enough, that'll get their passion vibe flowing.

and yes, nothing quite like date nights to re introduce 'spice'
    Simple things like drawing a bubble bath with candlelight, a bottle of Red,

I cannot stress enough,, women adore being wooed. Not only adore it but NEEDS IT.

Don't be too worried she's lost it for you. Could be a very simple fix here. Date, Woo, Massage. Bring it and see what happens

Remember, getting a woman and keeping a woman are two different things; I bet your lady loves you to bits; could just be she needs to know and feel the romance isn't gone.
    Last edited by woody; 06-12-14 at 10:16 AM.