+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sneaking out to sleep over at his house

Sneaking out to sleep over at his house

Alright, I know this is a really bad idea. But this guy I've been talking to really wants me to sleepover at his house tomorrow night. I want to too. The problem comes into play is my parents. My plan was to go over to my friend's house do the whole classic "I'm sleeping at her house" but then sneak off to his because he lives right by her in the same neighborhood. His dad comes home at 6am since he's a police officer so I have to leave at 5. There's nowhere I can think of that I could go. That's when my friend's parents get up for work and she is not going to wake any time before then to let me in. Any ideas on where I can go? I don't want to get my friend in trouble and of course my parents can't find out either. Also, I'm nervous for the sleepover part. I'm only 15 and he just turned 18. What exactly should I be expecting? I'm a virgin and don't want to do anything I'll regret.

Hon, you say you know it's a bad idea. What exactly do you want us to say?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Trolling teeny bopper, trolls.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

yer dad's a cop lol!!!!! cool story bro.

Talk to him about your concerns around virginity and wanting to do anything you'll regret. Be firm because boys can be persuasive. If he doesn't respect that, dump him. Trust me, you'll know when the right time is, and if you wait for that time it's amazing

If it's REALLY something you both want to do (whether it's sex or just cuddling) then I suggest you grab a book and go to a starbucks or some other early morning coffee shop to hang out there.

If you're really worried about getting caught and you think you or your friend could get in serious trouble, then don't do it. Save your parents the heartache and yourself from losing their trust or the respect of your friend. It sounds like you are unsure about this anyway.

Hes too old for you. This is a really bad idea. You are not ready for what he wants. He is only asking you over because he wants something sexual to happen. Do not put yourself in a dangerous situation with an older, more experienced person. Find a boy your own age who is okay to take things at your pace.

You need to be smart and not put yourself in situations you are not ready for. If he tries something with you, you may not be prepared to say no or know how to handle it. Wait until you are more comfortable with someone and have discussed boundaries and what you want/don't want before being alone with them in a house or bedroom
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

asdfasdfasdfasdf