+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex contacted me

My ex contacted me

I am not sure what to think. My ex sent me a friend request on Facebook and then a couple hours later started sending me messages via messenger after not speaking for over a year asking me if I miss him and being with him. I responded with "yeah I miss you, we were best friends". I asked him if he missed me and he said yes. We were together for almost a year. He currently has a girlfriend and so I was stunned that he contacted me asking me that. He then unfriended me and blocked me. I guess I didn't give the answers he was looking for. Do I just leave it alone or is he actually missing me?

Well it could just be he's wondering how your doing. You two did spend time after all. Was it an amicable break up?
    When you asked him if he missed you, what's he going to say right? Of course he'll say "yes". But only you and he know the true scoop here.
    and if he took you off his FB, chances are he feels badly for lying to his present GF.

Why did you two break up if you don't mind me asking? Maybe he isn't happy or maybe he is, yet still wonders how your doing, especially if he hurt your heart long ago