+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just dont know what to do ...

I just dont know what to do ...

Hi , I have this problem for 1 week now , I will tell you the story first .

I started to like a girl in my form at the end of year 7 but I was too scared to tell her that I like her , why at the end ? because she did something that made me love her , she just made my life go high if I can describe it this way . So year 8 came , 1 month in , I started to get ready to tell her but still I was scared of the answer , I didn't know what to do , finally after 1 month I broke my fear and in my science lesson ( where I sit next to her ) I said that I wanted to tell her something from 4 months now and it's really hard for me but I like you and would you like to be my girlfriend ? And then the bell rang , I thought it was the fastest time of my life , my heart beat so fast that I could hear it and it carried on until I got home . The next day she gave me the answer " Lets just be friends for now " , I don't know really much about her but the things I know are : She's assertive in some situations and she's not trying to be someone who she isn't . I don't know when her birthday is and what her favourite colour is . I just need some advice how to get informations about her , what to do when it comes to talk 1 on 1 and when I would be able to exit the ' friend zone '

Any help will be appreciated .

Thank You .

She rejected you if you didn't notice. Don't be friends with her. It's ok to chat her up once in awhile, flirt a little by being a little goofy or cocky to make her laugh but don't start texting her or hanging out with her. Make her come to you, make her try to get your attention.

If she ISN'T trying to get your attention, trying to catch a glimpse of you then looking away quickly, making excuses to be close to you, then she doesn't feel the same way. You can't force her to either....

- - - Updated - - -

Tip: don't invest your heart or you will get hurt and come out looking like a fool. Pull back and be a little distant. This will let her feel more comfortable around you....nothing more awkward being around someone that is obsessed with you.