+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I had to ask her this question about the relationship

I had to ask her this question about the relationship

So long story short this friend from work agreed to go out on a date with me a few weeks ago (closer to a month now) anyways she has expensive tastes and I feel like I'm always doing most of the paying.. she's at years younger then me.. besides all that she asked me she needed to get her hair done and she would go half with me because her mother did not pay her back the money she borrowed.. while I did not ask how much was half I knew something was up when she asked me how much is she worth to me and I said flat out "it depends because it fluctuates a bit" she laughs I only said that because she has a habit of getting a bit snippy however she's on her period (more about that later) so anyways I skip the subject.. so she later texts me later and I told her in nice way I don't have the money right now because I have some bills to pay (She was a little annoyed I brought something for $164) I then told her pretty much I don't mind helping you out but I need to know where we stand in this relationship.. so she responds "We are dating" And I did not respond back for a good 3+ plus hours and she ended up texting again asking if that answers my question..

So that was all for that night.. then instead of talking about the hair she said well she wanted to get her toenails done which was $20.. so how are we going from $200 for hair to $20 for toenails??

Now about her period thing she feels ok for me being in her house without her being inside or her sitting on the toilet with me coming in, however say I brush her arm or leg she is always like "Why are you touching me?" However it was fine for me to fix her hair while we were waiting in line..

Or she did not want my friends really to know we went out last night... she tried to downplay it like it did not happen (I let my friend know beforehand that we did go out) same at work she tries to act as not interested as possible but totally different when in my car talking soft and what not.

i lol'ed so hard

shes taking advantage of you

you are friend zoned

not only that but this chick doesn't seem to even respect you the least

walk away from this one..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    i lol'ed so hard

shes taking advantage of you

you are friend zoned

not only that but this chick doesn't seem to even respect you the least

walk away from this one..
    But yet she gave me oral? As well as I did to her?

She sounds a little high maintenance. You've only been dating for almost a month, and you're paying all the time including her luxuries?! I would never do this because it would make me feel cheap and like a user. Sorry if it sounds like I'm putting her down, but this is what I hold myself to. It also doesn't show you any respect as an equal. I strongly believe in fairness and trying to pay your own way. I do this in my relationships. She should do the same if she's serious about you, which doesn't sound like she is.

Also, try not to label her mood swings by her period. It's her personality. I'm a woman and I don't get snippy when it's that time of the month. If I feel that way, I control it. And just because she's giving you oral...doesn't mean she's committed to you.

I would give it to her straight. Tell her you're not going to be paying for her all the time and you want a commitment as gf/bf. If not, your feelings and wallet are better off without her.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    But yet she gave me oral? As well as I did to her?
    so watt? that doesnt mean anything...

listen here.. why would you pursue a b!tchy, demanding chick? get out there talk to more chicks and get more options..

she seems like a real b!itch to me! and she has you by the balls.

this is not going to end up well

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    so watt? that doesnt mean anything...

listen here.. why would you pursue a b!tchy, demanding chick? get out there talk to more chicks and get more options..

she seems like a real b!itch to me! and she has you by the balls.

this is not going to end up well
    I ended up having a1 hour long convo with her in my car one night not as aggressive as once was before, ended up making my mom some baked goods and went went out on a few dates since then.