+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    True, lighten the **** up OV.

Be more like me!
    I agree with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    I'm glad you liked my explanation, OV, I think it's right. And yes, males ARE competitive and always trying to put something over on other guys -- that's the way we are.

BUT, you missed (or decided not to take) my advice on what to do. If you just wait around passively until some woman comes up to you she'll a) be less than you could get if do the choosing, and b) probably not a virgin. In fact, each year that goes by will mean you have fewer and fewer virgins as a percentage of the total female population your age. You need to start searching NOW among younger women to find a virgin that's pleasing to you.

I wish someone had given me this advice when I was your age -- now, at 26 I doubt that many women my age ARE virgins and dating someone 16 is out of the question.
    Thats so contradicting in me. I dont want to jump their hoops as one guy here put it so I am not going to do any "searching". I am also not going to fall under the (A) category..I can always say no...

True, lighten the **** up OV.

Be more like me!
    Im not bitter even though it sounds like it in the rant. My friends tell me I act to much like some guy named Dane Cook..yea...what ever. Im lively and I realy like who I am. Just I dont like the people around me. I am happy actually in general..humour is my friend .
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What the hell is so important about virginity? Not that it's something to be thrown around and given away ASAP, but it's not something to flip out about and see someone as ruined or not worth it because they've exercised particular organs that belong to them. They lost their virginity, guess what it's none of your business, move the **** on. Let them make their choice, you make yours. Let their decisions be theirs and just do what you have to do to be happy and pursue who you like. Good God.
    Heit ist mein taug.

They lost their virginity, guess what it's none of your business, move the **** on. Let them make their choice, you make yours. Let their decisions be theirs and just do what you have to do to be happy and pursue who you like.
    Uh, the virginity or lack thereof of a proposed future mate is "none of your business"?!?

And all we're talking about here is making our decisions about who to get involved with. Surely THAT's our business?

Only-Virgins----You're quite a personality. Through all the various threads, all these months, your comments on life, love and virgins, all point in one direction. Why are you so extreme? It always has to be all or nothing for you. Can't you find some middle ground? You're only 22 and you keep bashing your head against these imaginary barriers that are only in your mind. Lighten up, chill, and maybe things will become easier for you.

Tone Guest
    You're giving up on everything because of 1 girl you met that rejected you and countless other girls you judge and make "mindless assumptions" about.

I mean I agree it's stupid to go out and look for it, and revolved your life around it.. but I also have to agree with the others and say stop being so ****in bitter about it... it's just so unnecessary.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When a woman gives up her virginity to a man, it means he's important to her. If she doesn't go on to marry that guy then it is probably because he didn't want her -- in other words, he is superior to her. .
    Oh Rob, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I lost my virginity to someone that I ended up leaving after 5 yrs, because over time he turned into an irresponsible little momma's boy that refused to grow up. Now how does that make him superior to me?

And for the record, I know more than enough girls who gave up their virginity to people they didn't care about at all. But then I guess that still makes the guy 'superior' because he got some 'slut' to sleep with him right? Holy double standard.

As for OV: It's okay, man. The best advice I can give anyone male or female, is not to go hunting for love....for some weird reason, the second you stop looking, it falls in your lap. So chin up. And don't listen to Rob, or you'll never get laid. EVER.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait a second.

OV.

What's your name dude?

Tom I think.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Uh, the virginity or lack thereof of a proposed future mate is "none of your business"?!?
    That's absolutely correct. It's THEIR past. If their experiencing intercourse is enough for you to write them off as someone you'd never date then I say good riddance to you. They don't need to be messing with anyone of such moronic logic.

Get a grip and lose this stupid perception that losing your virginity spoils you to future mates. It's repugnant and ridiculous.
    Heit ist mein taug.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    although, i would like to know is my potential mate is a total slut too ... the virginity part doesnt bother me much cuz im not a virgin and i wouldnt expect her to think i was before we got together ...

throwing in the towel because of a single girl doesn't make much sense to me ... just move on to the next ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Sounds like theres a couple idealists in here who want someone made for them and shared with no one else. Wake up fellas, life was not crafted by some deity to please you.
    Heit ist mein taug.

that's right fellas, wake yo asses UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    What the hell is so important about virginity? Not that it's something to be thrown around and given away ASAP, but it's not something to flip out about and see someone as ruined or not worth it because they've exercised particular organs that belong to them. They lost their virginity, guess what it's none of your business, move the **** on. Let them make their choice, you make yours. Let their decisions be theirs and just do what you have to do to be happy and pursue who you like. Good God.
    I high-lighted the area were you seem to be contradicting yourself. Thank you and come again. Rob tried to point it out but you just attacked with funny ass comments like "moronic logic"...which I have to thank you because it made me laugh pretty hard. It is my decision and I CHOOSE to be with a virgin then ..Ill put it that way for you.

Get a grip and lose this stupid perception that losing your virginity spoils you to future mates.
    Your confused. You and others on here seem to believe that their is this "goal" to reach. Its kind of funny. Everyone keeps saying "Well, you can take your chances with someone else" ..chances towards what?..when is it considered "complete"? Its never. There is no goal and there is no final mate. Unless you talking about looking for someone to marry. I dont get that people..Why is it so important to "match" ...I dont want to be with someone for ever anyways. Someone on here gave me a good quote..."familiarity brings contempt". This "future mates" is BS because if it wasnt for the condom you would all be stuck with your first mate.

Sounds like theres a couple idealists in here who want someone made for them and shared with no one else. Wake up fellas, life was not crafted by some deity to please you.
    Yea, whatever. Im still going to do things my way.

What's your name dude?
    Tom.

And all we're talking about here is making our decisions about who to get involved with. Surely THAT's our business?
    Shhhhhhh.........dont use logic!..it escapes them!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 30-08-05 at 08:10 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DAMN OV, Just stick your damn wang into a ****ing pussy and be done with it. If you want to **** a virgin wank with your left hand LOL
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast