+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

I have a problem. Actually I think we ( as in me and my friends) pin pointed what bothers me so much about a girls past..or at least is a big part of it. Now I know what your thinking.."whocares?" right..but this might just be an insight..if not then just listen to see how annoying the world seems to me

Ill start.

I hate girls. They are ALL fawking stupid. A guy..a nice/smart guy(as in normal) will try for years to get in touch with a girl..to get to know her better and to find a bond to start a relationship, he tries months/years even to get to know the girl and then start something more intimate...thats when some other dumb **** comes in and gets laid with her in one night....WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?!..oh yea...I know...EVERYTHING. I have decided from now on that I will NEVER EVER take a initiative with a girl. Girls can go **** themselves for all I care. I am not wasting my time and years to see if she likes me just so she can go and bang someone else and all he did was bring a condom andd wear a wife beater t-shirt to act cool. I just wont care AT ALL...Love can find me or it can **** itself. I am going to go to school, get a career, buy a lamborghini, and drink ...if love and sex want to join their party then from now on its up to them to take the initiative.

Thank you for listening to my rant. Oh and girls always pick out the dumbest looking ****s ever. Like as if they pick and choose the odd dumbass straw from the bucket on purpose.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Easy there, OV...Not all girls are the same. It might seem to you that way now but you'll get through it and things will start going your way soon enough. I think by NOT looking for a relationship, it will be easier for you to get one. Sometimes when you least expect it, things start happening. Just relax and have fun.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You sound like an ex-friend of mine. Just because I didn't end up with him, he announced his full hatred of women and won't talk to me again.

Sure, there are alot of girls out there that do stupid things. Especially choosing the wrong guy. I've done it a few times. Every girl/guy makes mistakes. Girls do like the nice type, but sometimes they take to long. Some aggression needs to be used or else you'll never end up with that girl.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Rant OV. It's ok. Once you meet a nice girl who wants you, I'm sure she'll take the initiative.

Meanwhile, I'll join the party with you.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Poor OV, but try to settle down a bit. Such bitterness will only destroy the vessel that carries it.

OV, don't do it!!

Instead of getting passive, you've got to go the other way and get more aggessive in your search for a virgin. That means 1) Dating younger women (instead of some of you criticizing the 22 YO that was dating a 16 YO, he should have been praised for doing the smart thing), and 2) Looking where virgins ARE (at least in higher percentages) -- I could tell you where this is but I don't want to divulge my secret!

I still don't think you have a good idea of why marrying a non-virgin bothers you so let me explain. When a woman gives up her virginity to a man, it means he's important to her. If she doesn't go on to marry that guy then it is probably because he didn't want her -- in other words, he is superior to her. Now, for you to come along and get all goofy about this woman means that she seems fine to you -- and that means that you are inferior to all the guys she previously gave it up to. She was willing to give it up to them, no strings attached, but with you, its got to be part of a relationship. She's had her fun with all these heartbreakers and now is "willing" to let you take care of her and provide a stable environment for raising children. What man wants to be in that position? Finally, you'll never have the place in her heart and memories of the guy who took her virginity. Your not as important to her as she is to you -- you're her feedbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I have a problem. Actually I think we ( as in me and my friends) pin pointed what bothers me so much about a girls past..or at least is a big part of it. Now I know what your thinking.."whocares?" right..but this might just be an insight..if not then just listen to see how annoying the world seems to me

Ill start.

I hate girls. They are ALL fawking stupid. A guy..a nice/smart guy(as in normal) will try for years to get in touch with a girl..to get to know her better and to find a bond to start a relationship, he tries months/years even to get to know the girl and then start something more intimate...thats when some other dumb **** comes in and gets laid with her in one night....WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?!..oh yea...I know...EVERYTHING. I have decided from now on that I will NEVER EVER take a initiative with a girl. Girls can go **** themselves for all I care. I am not wasting my time and years to see if she likes me just so she can go and bang someone else and all he did was bring a condom andd wear a wife beater t-shirt to act cool. I just wont care AT ALL...Love can find me or it can **** itself. I am going to go to school, get a career, buy a lamborghini, and drink ...if love and sex want to join their party then from now on its up to them to take the initiative.

Thank you for listening to my rant. Oh and girls always pick out the dumbest looking ****s ever. Like as if they pick and choose the odd dumbass straw from the bucket on purpose.
    Are you gay (in advance - no, there is nothing wrong with being gay)

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Are you gay (in advance - no, there is nothing wrong with being gay)
    OK - maybe I was a bit harsh - to be honest, I know where your coming from - we have quite a bit in common.

Keep the dream Alive!

Don't throw in the towel.

One day.........one day...........we shall overcome!

And when I say overcome, I mean, Over cum: And this cum will represent every girl who misunderstood us, left us in the dark, and left us for the dirt bag guys.

We will masterbate one day - and masterbate like free men we WILL!

No more shall the tyranny of women plague us! We will be UNITED!

I think we should start an LF men's club!

I'm surprised it took you this long to figure that out. I stopped talking to girls a while ago and I can honestly say I'm happier now. I have more time to work out, study, hang out with my friends, and go to parties. I coached a softball team, joined a wrestling club, volunteer in the ER at a hospital, and competed in a bodybuilding contest (hence my avatar). You can do so much better for yourself without a girl to distract you. Girls like to make you jump through hoops for them and play mind games with you. F*ck that shit.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Love can find me or it can **** itself.
    Oi! Oi! to that!

hey funny thing happened to me this friday , this girl was all drunk at the party , so most guys were messing with her , at some point she falls in the pool fully clothed and her cell phone breaks, i decide to be nice and me having the only car in the party (theyr all younger than me) decide to give her a ride to her place , so heres the funny part , thses guys were treating her like shit , one of em even pulled her hair , yet they got her phone num , im being nice to her and bring her home , waste my time and money and yet a get a BS phone num (i knew the second she wrote the first num , cuz i saw the ones my friends got before) so once she did that i decided to be an ass myself too see what happened and she ended up half naked ...funny how things work.

ps ; dont give up , if you see that being nice to this girl doesnt get you anywhere (not ALL of them like asswipes) then behave like a total ass when your with her and see where this goes...you ll probably be surprised.
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 29-08-05 at 01:48 AM.

All you poor, poor bitter males! I think this thread should be re-named "Misogynist Rant"...

C'com guys - you can't ALL be such miserable saps, can you? Isn't it possible you simply haven't met the right girl for YOU yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp

ps ; dont give up , if you see that being nice to this girl doesnt get you anywhere (not ALL of them like asswipes) then behave like a total ass when your with her and see where this goes...you ll probably be surprised.
    I agree, although some guys cannot be jerks, even a little, and it's a turnoff for many girls. Makes you seem weak. What bothers me is when a girl says she wants a nice guy yet she would pick a jerk over him any day of the week. The fact is challenges are part of life and most people can't admit that they love that about their partner.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    when a girl says she wants a nice guy yet she would pick a jerk over him any day of the week.
    That's because girls themselves don't even really know what they want.

They only think they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    That's because girls themselves don't even really know what they want.

They only think they do.
    You don't think they're just playing all innocent Fras? It's easier to just say "oh i want to meet a nice guy"...the fact remains, you only live once and if something more exciting comes along and someone who can challenge you more, you'd go for him. What would OV say about a girl who goes for player types? He'd probably call her a slut...which is exactly why they'll come up with the nice guy crap.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast