Info:
I'm a 16 year old guy, Junior in high school.
She's a 14 year old girl, 8th grade. Lots of common interests, and I see her almost every day of the week.

Alright, so a couple months ago the fall/winter swim season started. There was a very sweet girl on the team, and I started swimming with her. Before this season we were acquaintances, but we quickly became friends. Over the last couple months, I've developed feelings for her... I think it's mutual, because she's been dropping subtle hints that she likes me too, like "accidental" touching, smiling whenever she's talking to me, expressing genuine interest in whatever uninteresting things I did yesterday, etc..

I would ask her on a date, but for reasons I won't go into detail with here, I'm not able to. Long story short, her parents don't want their daughter dating for a couple more years. Even so, I want to tell her how I feel. Should I tell her, or do you think it's a bad idea because I can't go on dates with her? I feel frustrated, not being able to tell her, but at the same time, I don't want to make our friendship awkward. Also, if you think I should confess my feelings, I'd love some tips on how to do it!