+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Slight Problem

Slight Problem

Ok, I made a topic a couple of weeks ago saying if I should ask out my good friend, we both 14 and been close friends for a long time. So I asked her out yesterday, she said maybe and than the next day she said yes. But the day after that she said she just wanted to be friends because she didn't want to screw up the friendship if we dumped each other, so what do I do now? Do you think she was right?

The world is a vast ocean when you are 14. Look for another girl who is SURE she wants to go out with you, if you must.

But I REALLY think 14 is pretty young for all the drama. Why don't you take up a sport, like basketball for example, instead?

---I agree with the previous post---
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

14 man , let your balls grow a bit more ,just kidding , girls are easy to talk to at this time , so i suggest dont get into a real relationship just yet, BUT practice talking to girls and flirting , that ll help you out in the future , also get to know lots of girls just as friends , when youll be older youll see them and then youll be able to talk to them because theyr not strangers and then go out with them .Enjoy it man , at 14 there were lots of girls everywhere (not like now , for me)

Her first answer to going out was "maybe" -- doesn't sound like she is too taken with you!!

I think the "wants to be friends" excuse is just that, an excuse. Drop all contact with her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel my ultimate downfall was that I considered any and all relationships with females outside of friends as utterly pointless and doomed to fail.

Thus I never became very experienced with 'em.

People scoff at you if you try, but if you don't it'll bite you in the ass later.

Just don't get your hopes too high on any one girl.

I wish I was around to tell me this stuff.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah 14 is young. You have years and years of dating ahead of you. This girl sounds like she prefers to have you as a friend. Maybe sometime in the future she will be sure of what she wants and will decide to date you. But in the meantime.....have fun.....date other girls...... Your only young once.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanx again!!!! Yeah ....i Like your pic on your signature too! Really cool.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....