+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Back on track with a slight hic up

Back on track with a slight hic up

Due to my previous posts, I ended up moving on and my ex decided that she loved me and wanted to make things work slowly!!

We have been spending time together and getting on well as if we only met on sunday night she went out and the bar closed at 12am she didnt arrive home until 4:30am, she texted to say she was at a blokes garage who I know with her friend Emma which was a lie. she went there with Emma's boyfriends mate called Peter now when she arrived in I asked her to tell me the truth and she swore on our childs life that nothing happened it wasnt like that she just knows him from being out they left at 2am and went and joined another party that her friend Emma was at.

When her taxi pulled up I asked the taxi driver where she came from and the driver told me, my ex has swore nothing happend but it has broken the trust bond and also how close we were. In a rage i shuved a banana in her face and smashed her phone which im ashammed of but I just didnt know why she ignored me for 4 hours and it really hurt.

So shes promised that it will never happen again and I said sorry for the banana thing and phone smashing!!

Tbh it's not the same now and I feel distant from her although I said that I can put it behind me, she has admitted being a compilsive liar and say's she dosent realise when she does it that it just comes out!! I feel so hurt cos im trying my best to make things work, should I stay away for a night and not go to her house or call up?? she cannot contact me as the phone she has now does now work properly.

I just wish she had of came home after the bar cos we would have been close and happy and she kind of spoilt it. our relationship has been full of lies since we met over 5 years ago and we have a 2 1/2 year old daughter together and she aborted our 2nd child due to me always going on the rip and not coming home.

hello my friend. A lie is a lie, and i dont know, but for me when a person lie to me, that;s it, good bye, and let me move on in my life. If nothing happen way dose she have to lie to you? Trust me is better to move one, than to saty and hope for things to be better, but you will always going to have some doubts about her. Is just my opinion. Take care.
    and now is time for me to go. you to live , and me to die

It's possible she was lying because she knew you'd be mad that she was hanging out with another guy, which doesn't mean anything happened. Also I have known people that do lie for no good reason what-so-ever.

Either way, trust is a pretty important part of a relationship. You're going to drive yourself nuts every time she's running 20 minutes late for something. You're going to be suspicious every time she doesn't answer her cell phone. In short, you're going to be miserable in that relationship.

I'd also be concerned that in the mist of a "makeup period", she's still up to her same old tricks. She doesn't sound dedicated to healing the relationship.

??

So whats my options's?