+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Speaking to a new girl but just a bit unsure PLEASE HELP <3

Speaking to a new girl but just a bit unsure PLEASE HELP <3

Hey again forum <3

If you have read my previous posts from previous months you will know but if not to cut a long story short couple of months ago my now ex cheated on me and we broke up blah blah ..
    Anyway me and my ex decided it could never work again and we needed to move on so we cut all communications over week ago/amonth now anyway within that time i have met a new girl who i have actually known like over FB for a bit but iv never spoke to her before and i dont really know her but she lives near me anyway so we get well and she really likes me and i really like her and what makes it even better is we live like 10 mins away from each other so its a lot better than my ex who lived 2 hours away anyway there's just a couple of things that making me unsure of it all the main one is .. she isnt very flirty or sexual and me as a person i am a very very flirty sexual person and every other girl i have ever spoke to has been its just like she does flirt i suppose and she says she would have sex with me and all that (weather she actually would is another thing) but its just like i suppose she never "sexts" wich im sure u all know what that is lol ! and i dont think she would ever send me pictures of her or videos if you get my flow lol.. and maybe she will when we have met and start going out i dno and the second thing is i dno if i am 100% over my ex

Sounds to me you're looking for a rebound relationship or possible FWB situation. I would not date anyone for now so you can try at having a real relationship after you've recovered when yours just ended. If you want a FWB, make sure she's on the same page and tell her you're not looking for something serious, cause that's what it looks like.

This girl is bold...saying she wants sexual relations with you...I kinda question the girls you've been with so far since you seem to expect a girl to sext you when they hardly know you. It's just not respectable behavior with someone you barely know. I surely wouldn't do this because I'm not loose. This might be the reason your ex cheated; you get involved with inappropriately open women who get sexual right off the bat.