+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i try again?

Should i try again?

As some of you know... the girl with whom i spent the last 5 years of my life left me for some douchebag.

I tried to talk to her and convince her to get back with me, obviously she didn't agree. So i told her i would never ever bother her again. Just after that she started posting cute stuff on her facebook, like little games and sayings we had and that she knew i was the only one who would understand.

I visited her when i saw her posts and asked her to go out, she agreed. I took her to the mountains and prepare breakfast in the woods, she loves camping. We were laying inside the tent, laughing and chatting, when i kissed her knowing that i may get a slap in the face. but no, she ****ing followed me, and we kissed like it was the last ****ing time we would ever kiss someone. She even cried after that, saying that she was so emotional, saying things like "i love you"; "i never really wanted to lose you"; "i would never forgive you if you don't try to get back with me". I told her, "okay, let's get back together then" she said "let me tell that douchebag that i getting back with you, so we can finally be together again".

Well she told the douchebag, and then told me about what she just did, i felt like the happiest man on earth... BUT she said she didn't want to get back with me at the moment, and asked for "TIME". She said "we are going to be back soon, just give me some time to think and to relax". I agreed , but felt something was not right. right after that chat we had, she started posting stuff on her facebook, cute things, little games and sayings, but they weren't for me this time. they were for the other douchebag. What.. the.. FU!"%K!?

I visited her and asked what the **** was going on she said she didn't want to talk but i insisted and she said the final words...

"okay you want to talk? well it's over, i don't love you anymore, i don't want to get back with you, i asked you for time and you pushed too much. get out of here and never come back"

I was so ****ing surprised that i couldn't resist myself, i cried like a little bitch begging for an explanation and for another chance. She said she couldn't give me another chance, she also started crying, we hug and cried like two little babies, she said that she still felt love for me, but was not enough to get back. She promised me that she is never going to be back with the douchebag, that she really wants to be alone. But asked me to never try to get back with her again.

Her mom called me yesterday saying that she was so sad and asking me what happened. I told her and she said she was going to speak with her. Today the mom called me again saying, "sorry son, she did not wanted to talk and she's not sad anymore, yesterday she came with hair dye and was really happy, laughing and all."

She deleted all her social networks accounts, facebook, twitter, whatsapp when all this happened. She opened them again today, but has me blocked.

She is really getting over me? is this time for real? should i try to speak with her again? Is there a way i can get a chance sometimes? will she ever call me? is she really going to get over me this fast?

- - - Updated - - -

please people someone respond

- - - Updated - - -

bump...........

Well, Sorry she's the cow that she is but now is the time for you to do the work you need to do to rehab from her and your addiction to having her in your life. She's a bit of a "C" word to be honest... stringing you along and then dumping you yet again. A stupid twit like that you work to get over NOT ask how to get back with her.

Block and delete her so that she can't hoover you back in yet again only to stomp on your heart and hand it back to you.

Your mistake was pursuing her when she was still with the "douche." Your other mistake was kissing her when you knew she was still with him. Next time get rid of women who break up with you to be with another guy and don't give them the time or the opportunity to emotional abuse you.

Use your anger to help you go zero contact and zero contact includes not creeping her social networking sites. pfffft. to her.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-12-14 at 02:33 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, Sorry she's the cow that she is but now is the time for you to do the work you need to do to rehab from her and your addiction to having her in your life. She's a bit of a "C" word to be honest... stringing you along and then dumping you yet again. A stupid twit like that you work to get over NOT ask how to get back with her.

Block and delete her so that she can't hoover you back in yet again only to stomp on your heart and hand it back to you.

Your mistake was pursuing her when she was still with the "douche." Your other mistake was kissing her when you knew she was still with him. Next time get rid of women who break up with you to be with another guy and don't give them the time or the opportunity to emotional abuse you.

Use your anger to help you go zero contact and zero contact includes not creeping her social networking sites. pfffft. to her.

We were five years together man, five long years and she NEVER acted like this, never, she was always cute, kindly, we never had problems, she was always caring of me, so much that i was the one thinking about asking her for time. She was the perfect girlfriend and i am not just saying it. Her attitude changed from the night to the morning. When we got together she was 17 and i was 18. She can't be this bad, i mean, maybe she took a wrong decision and didnt know how to work it out. maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by LuisLuna View Post
    We were five years together man, five long years and she NEVER acted like this, never, she was always cute, kindly, we never had problems, she was always caring of me, so much that i was the one thinking about asking her for time. She was the perfect girlfriend and i am not just saying it. Her attitude changed from the night to the morning. When we got together she was 17 and i was 18. She can't be this bad, i mean, maybe she took a wrong decision and didnt know how to work it out. maybe.
    Stop making excuses for her. SHE LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN. That negates anything else.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm so sorry, she seems like she's not sure of what she wants. But until she can sort herself out I don't think you should be putting yourself through the emotional roller-coaster of being in love with her..