+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heres the situation..hope u like reading!!! but i need help!!!

Heres the situation..hope u like reading!!! but i need help!!!

Heres my story...
    I'm 15, i meet this girl last year in my business class and didnt really think much of it untill...mum says do you know such in such...well now i just had to find out more...
    This year came round and hello hello, she's in my science class! By this time I had really started to like her from everything i'd heard, from my mum and what i'd found out etc...All this was fine. Then the bubble was ready to burst...I had to tell someone how I felt about her...I turned to my best mate (who is also in my science class). By this time, * and I get on like a house on fire, it's just great!
    Then I decided to tell her how I felt about her, because we were such good mates, i thought what could go wrong...(nothing did go wrong), and the next day in class,, everything was fine and danady...I was told that she really didnt want a bf at the moment. I was fine with that and out friendship just got stronger, again about 3 months after the first attempt, i once again told her how I felt (this was only about 3 weeks ago), and she said to just stay mates and 'see if it starts to go anywhere'...
    Since that night, i've been txting her ALL the time, and talking to her with every opertunity I get.
    I've been droping hints for weeks, letting her know how I feel about her (but...I like her more than 'like' but I don't 'love' her, if you know what I mean...), and I asked her again, and she said that she didnt want to go out with anyone at the moment. Its starting to cross my mind, she might have someone and she's not telling me, or something else...but i'm starting to wonder if she's ever going to be ready...since the world found out that I like her, people have started watching us more, and we get asked how long we've been going out etc, and now I just don't know what to do...
    Keep trying?
    Let it rest and try someone else (not in that bad kind of way either)?
    Just be there for her?
    I really don't know...

Sorry about all this confusing stuff, any help on this situation would be great...also something about how to tell her how much i like her, (but not love her, just more than like...)

Thanks for making it all the way to the bottom, look foward to reading replys,
    Regards,
    Nick

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well....hate to break it to you....but it looks like you tried not just once..but MANY times and this girl told you the same thing each time. She doesn't want a relationship. I highly doubt its gonna change....unless she likes the attention and if you suddenly stopped it might peak her curiousity. But honestly this is highly unlikely....

I say stop pursuing her. She made it VERY clear to you that she doesn't want a relationship at the moment. I heard that one before and I found out that its a nice way of saying "Your a great person, but I don't like you like that." Then a few months later he was dating someone else. So don't be surprised if this happens....(it could).

The only thing you can do is move on. THere are other girls. Plus (at 15) you have years of dating ahead of you. Plus plenty of time as well.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I have to aggree with Ellynn ... I can understand how you feel ... Ofcourse many things come into your head. Is she playing hard to get? Is she just trying to focus on school? ... These are all normal to think, the fact of the matter is, she has made it clear.. Now this isn't going to change the way you feel about her over night. It wouldn't be a bad idea to continue to be her friend, and try to lead it into something more... You can always try to study with her, you can hand out "as friends" the only problem with this is that you will probably start to like her more. If she is interested in you more then a friend, she will drop you a hint or two ... Just be careful, that you don't read into it for more then it is worth...
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...