+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it possible to love someone who doesn't even know you exist?

is it possible to love someone who doesn't even know you exist?

because this is important. i'm that person who doesn't believe in love and yet still here's my short story: there's a guy who's 2 grades above me at school and it's already been 2 years as i look at him and his face and want to cry. not like of sadness, but of the handsomeness. and yes, his face isn't the only thing that i adore. i love his music taste, i love his poems and actually the fact that he writes, i love his style which is really different from others, i love his art preferences, i love his acting (we have a goddamn gorgeous theatre at school), i love the way he moves, i love hearing him talk, i love his views on life, i love his super-weird character. people call him strange but i understand and simply love anything he says or does or just whatever. he's intelligent, he loves reading and would make a brilliant philologist, he loves art, he loves drinking & smoking (which i love too). when our eyes accidentally meet or when i look at him i know that i would give my life for this guy, i would forgive him any of his defects and mistakes. but we're not even friends, not even acquaintances. i would go on and on. the thing is that this situation has actually got so bad that i'm writing about it online not knowing what to do. and this is horrifying cause i don't know whether it's love or not.

p.s. yes, if i wasn't a bloody introvert with low self-esteem and super-obese thighs i would simply go and talk to him. but i can't. that's it. so please i guess i need help.

You are a lonely girl, and you fill your loneliness with obsessing over this guy. No it's not love, it's just a symptom of how empty your life is, your need to feel loved and desired. If you want someone to love you, you have to learn to love yourself. When you love yourself, you are positive, and are confident....this is what will make you attractive to others. For now, focus on self improving yourself. Read some inspirational articles on line, or get some self help books. This will help prepare you when you finally introduce yourself and start a conversation with him. Other than that there is no instant solution.