+ Follow This Topic

Thread: FWB relationship?

FWB relationship?

I'm pretty sure it's a fwb type however some stuff she does is not really the FWB type.. Things like:

1.)We always go to breakfast in the morning
    2.)She always asks what I'm up to
    3.)She offered me to rest over her house after work
    4.)Always over her house where it's no problem for her brother to open the door for me
    5.)Took my phone one day and took a picture of herself and posted it on my facebook wall and it had people posting commits about it (she's did it twice now)

Now the "sex" part.. most of it consists of her saying I'm horny or she wants to be eaten out, it's mostly always weekends and when no one else is home, most other times when just talking she freaks out if I touch her legs or her arms. however when she wants oral she has no issue with me touching anywhere on her body.

One night she was drunk in my car and I drove her to her house I tried to wake her up by squeezing her leg.. no good, next day later she said you can touch my legs when I'm drunk but you never have the courage to do it when I'm sober

I've yet to have full on sex with her, it's just the way she responds is I never know what's OK to do or not to do at the moment.. I tried to play footsie with her and she hated that when we were watching a movie, but it was ok to have her feet pressed on my leg and me slowly rubbing the top of her toes before she pulled away in a few min, and I know she had to feel me doing that.

She always posts on facebook how she wants to cuddle and get her butt rubbed but anytime I try it's a mess.

She posts on facebook how she wants her butt rubbed? What a fking idiot. She sounded issued but that took the issue-cake.

Does she do anything for you or are you there just to orally pleasure her and then you get to go home with blue ballzzz?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    She posts on facebook how she wants her butt rubbed? What a fking idiot. She sounded issued but that took the issue-cake.

Does she do anything for you or are you there just to orally pleasure her and then you get to go home with blue ballzzz?
    To be fair the butt rubbed thing she posted after I left her place, The first time after i told her my last girl never gave me oral she did it, the other two times I went down on her she has not given any in return, I never asked why but I would think it would only be fair.