+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT!!! condom broke during sex! And...

URGENT!!! condom broke during sex! And...

hi there, well today me and my gf were doing it then i realized the condom broke and the tip, top piece of the condom stayed in her vagina; lukily i had gotten it out however Im still worried that theres remainings of the condom left in there.

so worse case scenario there is still a piece in there will it come out by itself or will it cause infection? she just had her period and won't be another one for at least 28 days.

we both teens and dont want her mom to know about it. please post some suggestions. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
    Last edited by rodeo; 30-08-05 at 10:48 AM.

If you're really that concerned you should go to the hospital and have her take the morning-after pill. I believe it needs to be taken within 12 hours of the sex. But you're situation seems kind of weird. Although you should be alright considering that she just had her period. The sperm can stay alive for a few days in her, but that would still put her a couple weeks again from when she begins to ovulate. Are you sure only the tip of the condom broke up? That seems really bizarre. Usually they just rip wide open and its left just rapped around your meat but not on the top. That's been my experience in the past.

Bottom line is that you should just tell your parents you are having sex. It seems like a bad idea to you I'm sure, but odds are that even if they're pissed, they'll be glad you told them because they can help you get the protection she really needs, i.e. birth control pills.

I don't think he is worried about pregnancy, but rather about the possibility that a piece of the condom is still inside her. Have her try douching.

By the way, (assuming you are wearing the correct size condom) if she is properly lubricated you should not be having this problem. Don't skimp on the foreplay.

And be sure she is ALSO taking the pill. Condoms are not a very reliable form of birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I don't think he is worried about pregnancy, but rather about the possibility that a piece of the condom is still inside her. Have her try douching.

By the way, (assuming you are wearing the correct size condom) if she is properly lubricated you should not be having this problem. Don't skimp on the foreplay.

And be sure she is ALSO taking the pill. Condoms are not a very reliable form of birth control.
    Um, every guy uses Magnum size condoms; trust me on this. No self respecting man uses anything less.

I agree with you on that one. Birth control pills are becoming the new condoms. You never see too many people comming in for abortions due to a birth control pill that broke. Condoms are very unreliable, uncomfortable, some men and women even find them painful, and truth be told, they make sex much less enjoyable.

You should try to convince her to start taking birth control pills. She might see this as you being too pushy, or just not considerate enough about her. Try to convey to her that it is both better protection against pregnancy, and pretty much eliminates the risk of vaginal track infections, assuming you are a healthy and clean partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Um, every guy uses Magnum size condoms; trust me on this. No self respecting man uses anything less.
    Magnum sized condoms are very cliche'. Men who do not need them, use them. And men who need them, prefer to use the regular kind. A thick penis is one who's total thickness is more than that of your pointer and middle finger right next to each other. Anything over 1.45 inches in thickness is considered a thick penis. Most of my friends use magnum sized condoms, and find it quite uncomfortable since they never get the feeling that it is sticking onto them.

I have some friends however, who actually do need magnum sized condoms but prefer the regular kind. They say, even though it is harder for them to put on, once on, it is pretty much stuck on there, and they never have to worry about it finding its way into the vaginal track, and out of their penis. They also feel more pleasure from sex, since the distance between the penis and the vagina is minimized due to the tight fit. Men who use magnum sized condoms, just so they can show off on the implications that it has, really miss out on the small pleasures that protected sex has to offer.

Ugh. Douche is one of the worst things a woman can start doing. Do it once - Welcome to nasty smelling snatch for the rest of your life.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    If you're really that concerned you should go to the hospital and have her take the morning-after pill. I believe it needs to be taken within 12 hours of the sex.
    I believe it is closer to 72 hours really. But you up your chances if you take it before the first 24 hours is up.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    I believe it is closer to 72 hours really. But you up your chances if you take it before the first 24 hours is up.
    ROOOOOOSE!

Masta of the sex advice.

You should post a bit more for the next 9 days before I leave!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That actually happened to me while having sex with an ex of mine. He came (I was on the pill and he was wearing a condom) and when he pulled out the tip was gone!!
    I was freaking out....but more so about him coming inside of me. (A few of my friends have gotten pregnant on the pill). So I kinda actually forgot about the tip. Then he kinda flipped out too....because he had never actually come inside of me unless he was wearing a condom....(but it had never broke before).

Then about a week later I got my period and after pulling out my tampon.....i went to flush the toilet and there was the tip (of the condom) in the toilet. I was like wtf? Then Im like.....oh yeah thats right....(I had completely forgotten about it.)

Gross it was yes....but I got no infection. IT just came out naturally. (And yes he was wearing a magnum....but I was kinda dry..(due to the birth control, it has that effect on me) and we were outta lube.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by rodeo
    hi there, well today me and my gf were doing it then i realized the condom broke and the tip, top piece of the condom stayed in her vagina; lukily i had gotten it out however Im still worried that theres remainings of the condom left in there.

so worse case scenario there is still a piece in there will it come out by itself or will it cause infection? she just had her period and won't be another one for at least 28 days.

we both teens and dont want her mom to know about it. please post some suggestions. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
    You have to stick your hand in there and get it or she is going to die of condom poisoning.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he got the tip out....more then likely there isnt any more of it in there.....

If it breaks it usually makes a clean break.......unless its like really old....

when an object is stuck inside , its better to go see a gynecologist , he will see if its infected and will take it out , second, the morning after pill is still good after 72 hours but each day makes the chances of not getting pregnant less successfull . also , where i live at , they give the birth control pills for free (you have to be either , less than 18 or a student , HS , college , university ) so unless your done with school (no matter what age) im pretty sure she can get them for free where you live at .

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Then about a week later I got my period and after pulling out my tampon.....i went to flush the toilet and there was the tip (of the condom) in the toilet. I was like wtf? Then Im like.....oh yeah thats right....(I had completely forgotten about it.)
    Omigod, Ellynn! That is GROSS! I actually didn't really think that could happen! I thought this guy was worried about nothing!

Oh, the horror...

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Omigod, Ellynn! That is GROSS! I actually didn't really think that could happen! I thought this guy was worried about nothing!

Oh, the horror...
    YES I know its gross! I kinda am embarrassed to admit it....but well I wanted to put this guy at ease....cuz it happened to me last yr......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast