+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really Need Help! Very Bad situation.

Really Need Help! Very Bad situation.

So I started dating this girl Cindy for about half a year. Everything was fine and one day I decided that we talked about our exes because I wanted to be informed about who I was dealing with. She told me about a couple of guys. Then one day we decided to have a house party and when we were creating the list of people to invite on Facebook. We started adding people then we came across this one guy, Todd. My girlfriend, Cindy, was complaining about how Todd blocked her on Facebook and how she liked this guy so much and wished he didn't block her. She was so adamant about inviting this guy. She eventually told her other friends to invite him for her. At the time I thought nothing of this. Couple days later her friends asked her why Cindy wanted to invite her ex boyfriend to the party. When we talked about her exes she never mentioned Todd. I started connecting the dots and questioned why she never mentioned Todd as her ex and wanted to talk to him at the party and why she was so adamant about inviting him. At the time we were at lunch so I didn't want to get mad in front of her friends. When we got in the car, I started asking her about Todd and why she never told me about Todd and why she was so adamant about asking him to come. She replied that she just forgot about mentioning him (which is somewhat odd because she only had a couple ex-boyfriends). She also said she wanted the party to be fun she wanted to invite him. I thought I was just getting overly jealous and overthinking it so I let it go. Couple of days later, she was over at my house when I saw her phone buzz. It was Todd. She thought I didn't saw who it was, so I asked "who was that?". She replied that it was one of her girlfriends. I replied "don't lie to me". She then replied "I'm not". I then told her "I saw the phone, I know it was Todd. Why did you lie to me". She sort of got angry at me and said that she knew that if she told me it was Todd that I would get angry and that they only talk and what they aren't flirting or anything. I told her that she should have told me anyways and I let it go again. Time went on and she was still texting him even when she was physically with me. Then I asked her "why are you still texting him". She replied "we're just friends and if I wanted to be with him, I wouldn't be here with you. And we don't even hang out, we just talk". I thought maybe I was just overreacting again and they may just be friends. Time went on and I went with her family to thanksgivings and everything went fine. The party then came. And we were having fun. Then I saw her phone lying there at a table and decided to look through it. I found out that they were talking more than she initially said they were but it wasn't really flirting. But then I found out that she lied and they have been hanging out together. And that they hanged out twice ALONE in about ONE WEEKS TIME. AND on thanksgiving night she told him "goodnight booboo". I confronted her and she said they only talked when they were together and nothing happened and I could even ask her brothers because they were home. And that she calls everyone booboo. I trusted her and I never asked her brothers. We then started playing spin the bottle. And I only played when it landed on Cindy. And she would give me these short kisses. Then she decided to play and it landed on Todd. She then made out with him for awhile and that's when I blew up and I left her in the spot. She legitimately broke my heart because I actually did love her a lot. A week later I missed her, and I made it work between us and it was only a game. Everything played out fine for about two weeks until she asked to hang out with my friends and I. I told her it wouldn't be a good idea because they probably still hate her. Then she broke my heart again by breaking up with me for that stupid reason instead of trying to make it work.

It's been a month and i miss her like crazy. So my question here is:
    1) do you think maybe Todd and Cindy are just friends? Todd has a girlfriend now.
    2)should I try to get back with her? I miss her like crazy and I still love her even after everything.

Don't be a fool it was meant to be. She disrespected your relationship, she lied to you many times, she hung out with this guy behind your back, she was texting him all the time, she went out of her way to say goodnight to him, had a pet name for him, she made out with him in front of you. Dude I bet money on it she was having an emotional affair, and possibly she was banging him.

And she did the right thing to breakup with you. I would breakup with any guy who had friends that hated me. That is a no brainer. She needed to breakup with you because you are too much of a push over to see how much of a skank she is.

I don't know how old you guys are but I thought spin the bottle was a game for pre-teens. I find it kinda odd adults would do such a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with her is she doesn't see what she did wrong....that spells future trouble. She would just keep breaking your heart....time to stop this madness, you will never get what you had before back again....all the events that happened were a sign that you deserve to be with someone that treats you and your relationship with respect, not her. She's a bad GF period.