+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Day of School

lilwing89 Guest

First Day of School

today was my first day of school(for the 11th time)..and it was going pretty good you know.. i saw all my school friends and on top of that im a junior in highschool now.
    im doing band this year too! im really excited!(with guitar, and also percussion)
    well im going to use this as a self expression thread..

you all know that me and my gf got back together and it is going pretty good. well the downside of that is i think i take things to personally but i come to you on my knees asking if i am or not;

so i saw my gf today in band(4th period) but i didnt want to embarrass her infront of her friends..you know, nobody(people on this site discluded) know that we are even dating. 0. zip. zilch. and she told me her friends make fun of her for liking me(she says its because im the first decent guy that actually likes her...so thats gotta be true cause im her first boyfriend...unless she is desperate or something which i dont htink she is..and i dont think she is using me)so she would rather just keep quiet about it. she thinks it will wreck the relationship(and from the stuff i been through at that school from last year i have a feeling that it could) but you cant let ppl get in the way of a relationship..relationship=2 ppl right????? and she should be proud that im her boyfriend and that i like her right??? even if they do make fun of her! but also she just came out of junior high(now a freshman) and you know how immature kids are when their in junior high..so things'll change you know...
    i hope it is just a phase

well anyways...

i did see her.. right after school, when i was in the hallway i passed her on her way to the volleyball bus(its an away game) and while i was doing so i wished her good luck...
    "hey! good luck!"+ a smile like so>>>
    and i know she saw me and i know she heard me cause she looked directly into my eyes! she was smiling..i remember...well she was after i said it, but i dont remember if she was before i said it...she never said nothing back...and its been making me feel bad ever since i got home from school..

i think i am oversensitive but i am not positively sure...
    and i know none of you personally know me that well...nor her...nor the whole background story but im asking you if i sound...a bit oversensitive.

how would you handle a situation like that^?

if i dont hear from anyone before i talk to her again..im going to talk to her about it.. i think it is the best thing to do. if you think different it would be nice to have some other opinions!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's ashamed of you.

Her friend's opinions easily mean more than yours.

Still have my doubts.

Looks like she does as well.

dude chill.. don't think anything of it..
    if you make a big deal out of this your gonna seem desperate + make yourself look like an ass.

lilwing89 Guest
    EDIT:
    tease, not make fun..

plus her friends like me like that..

Tone Guest
    She's 14 man, what do you expect?

She just hasn't grown up yet, nor matured. She'll one day realize it doesn't matter what other people think. But when you're 14, what people think of you at school means more than anything in the universe. You can try to help her understand this, but I think it will just take time.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Junior high was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Junior high was the worst.
    really Fras? for me, some of the best times.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    really Fras? for me, some of the best times.
    Hated the junior high.

High school I loved.

But not the junior high.

Oooooh no.

Given the oppurtunity I'd go back and nuke the damn place.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Hated the junior high.

High school I loved.

But not the junior high.

Oooooh no.

Given the oppurtunity I'd go back and nuke the damn place.
    yea, HS was even better...College is suppose to be more fun but for some reason it's not...at least so far
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings