+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Reading into a womens thoughts ...

Reading into a womens thoughts ...

Is there any way we can read into a womens thoughts... Most recently, I was on a date where I thought it was going well ... Infact after telling friends about it, they too aggree it went really well ...

Ofcourse, several days after the fact and a few dates later, it has been pretty hard to contact this girl... She is usually not home when I call... Could this be a bad sign...

I think I have taken everything into account, let me say she has a job that she works until about 4 everyday. I have been trying to call at different times after that ...

Now, my main question, is there anything that I can do while I am with her to show her that I am really interested in her, without letting the cat out of the bag...
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

How old are you guys? Does she have a cell phone that you can call her on?

she must be playing you , she had one date with you and decided to give you an early judgement , LOTS of girls are like that , thats why i dont even bother with these types anymore , some woman dont like it when men go and call them everyday , just after one date , so dont let it get to you and ignore her completely , if she sees your not calling she might wonder what happened to you and then she might call back .

if not ...then i guess she really was busy .

Reading a womans thoughts is almost impossible in my opinion, like I have had a break up in which I have had to read through 2 pages of complete and meaningless crap, but this complete garbage is apparently justification for a break up? And like sitting on a phone listening to a friend whine about how to get back with her bf who is a complete jackarse.

Though one thing I have realised is that girls tend to focus on the bad points far more than the good points, if you are a good guy, and focus on the good points if you are a jerk.

If I were you I would try using pet names, or buying her flowers or something, that tends to work pretty well

Tone Guest
    Not much more you can do than what you've already done to show her you're interested. Do you leave messages when you call? Maybe she doesn't have caller ID and doesn't even know you've tried calling.

If you have left a message on her phone... then all you can do is wait and see if she calls... I wouldn't try more than a couple times, otherwise you seem desperate.

Use the force?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Great points from all of you ... Thx ... However, she does have a cell, it is currently broken at the momment, and she suspended the service... I have left her messages on her home phone, but seeing that she lives with a few other people, she has told me that she doesn't get the message ...

I suppose I will let her come to me .. so to speak!!!
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    Though one thing I have realised is that girls tend to focus on the bad points far more than the good points, if you are a good guy, and focus on the good points if you are a jerk.
    Ok, yes, thats one truth. I have no idea why I do it, but focusing on the bad points seems to come out of habbit. I can make this wonderful guy sound like a complete ass..

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Hi AnthonyCasta

Interesting topic! My advice for you is to not treat a date as a relationship until that part had been covered by the two of you. In the beginning, it's good to just go out and have a bit of fun. Tell jokes, laugh, develop some form of background for a relationship that can be built in the future. I dont think you should try to calculate what time she gets off work and ring her constantly as that might come off as a bit obsessive. If she is not interested in you then you just may not hear from her again. The main component here is to just go out with her, enjoy yourself with her and have fun. Treat her as you would a best friend and then once you are in the relationship then you can start worrying about why she is hard to find or doesnt pick up your calls. In other words too soon to worry my friend

Oh and you can read into women's thoughts from a "Women's thoughts" magazine. They sell them on every street corner. Haven't you subscribed yet???

Have fun!!!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

If I had roommates, and I REALLY liked a guy, ... they would know that we'd been out on a date and it went well if I was excited about him. And if this was the case, they would be certain to give me the message.

I think if you've left a few messages already, you can just let it go.

If you must, give it a week adn try again.

But I think it maybe just wasn't clicking the same for her as it was for you.