+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My men wants me with another women

My men wants me with another women

Hi how are you, I need some help or opinion from people
    My boyfriend want to be with me and another women, i am very insecure but the reason he wants this is because i have been with him and another male for many years. This is something that he wanted so why not.
    But he want me to do this with some women that I don't get along with or that im not attracted to them physically and mentally and he want to stay friend with them. He said to me that it should not matter because this is for him not for me..
    I'm insecure because in the pass when we did have the 3somes with male it was one person in particular and that that person develop feeling for me I guess, someting happend between us, now I'm scread that the same thing may happen with him and the other women...
    Sometime he get very upset because I told him 3 years ago that we would do this with a women and it never happen he said i always have excuses not to do it or complain that the girl has something that I don't like...

I feel confuse and need some advise..
    Thanks in advance

well , you both did a 3some with another male , im sure HE dint pick the male . Now its his turn to pick his girl for the next 3 some , and HE should get to pick her because your not the one thats gonna be screwing her . So wether they develop feelings or they dont ... you can never know.

""My boyfriend want to be with me and another women, i am very insecure but the reason he wants this is because i have been with him and another male for many years. ""

youve been doing this for YEARS ... your BF REALLY deserves another girl , one that he gets to pick for his 3some , after all hes put up with your guy for YEARS .

""I'm insecure because in the pass when we did have the 3somes with male it was one person in particular and that that person develop feeling for me I guess, someting happend between us, now I'm scread that the same thing may happen with him and the other women...""

so what your saying is that you cheated on your BF with one of your **** buddies? and now you dont want your BF to like someone else or to cheat on you ? well what goes around COMES around . you CAN'T be THAT selfish , especially after you did something like THAT .

your bf wants to get his other woman for his 3some , and your getting in his way being all selfish after you've had your fun , that's not fair and im surprised hes waited 3 years and that he hasnt done something behind YOUR back , you keep holding him back and i if you keep being soo selfish , one day he will cheat on you or he'll just dump you because you dint give him what he wanted and you were unfair with him.

Insecure... should I be

Insecure Should I be insecure if my boyfriend wants to have sex with me and an other women but he want her to stay friend and he want someone that will hang around with us...Is this safe for a relationship.. any opinon

Sounds cool to me!! I love threesomes!

Hi, thanks for you feedback, I appreciate you been honest related this subject..
    I just wanted to clarified something with you!
    Yes it is selfish in some point of my part, but when that whole thing happend about the 3somes, my boyfriend iniciated, he told me that he wanted to see me with an other men..I did not want to do it but I did it for him. Now I ask him do you want me to do this because you want to have another women and he said no I will never pressure you to do that..
    Now what happen with the other guy (between me and him) I never screw him... I had many time the opportunity but I told him no that is not fair for my bf.. I not sure what really happen that night... I am quite aware that I did something wrong, it happen once, I did told my bf but of course he does not believe what I say...

Related the other girl, well yes he should pick her.. but he want me to get intimid with her and I can't do this with someone that I don't feel attractive with.. sorry..
    He also want to keep friends with her...like he want her to come over to play card, and all kind of stuff... so obviously it seem that he wants to build a relationship with the girls that he want to do this with.. and to me its playing with fire..
    I been living hell since that stuff happend with that guy, its kind of hard for me to be with him an other women when he keep calling me names, smack my face and make stupid comment in front of people....he make me fell that the only reason he want to do it with an other women is because once he's been in bed with her then it will be easyer to go further and then dump me...

Your name should be Insecure. Your so insecure about not getting enough replies with one thread. So you are trying to inundate this forum with lots and lots of the same boring thread.

Well I like them too but I don't want to do it with people that will be at my house all the time and will follow us everywhere.. my bf want to have someone for sex, and the same person to do stuff with us like, sport, camping, playing card...
    It would fell more like a second girlfriend then a sex partner, don't you think so!!!

Sorry, I'M just new to this and I screw up a few time.. oupps...I did not do this to annoid you....

I dont get this thread.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

FrenchMaid says:

"I been living hell since that stuff happend with that guy, its kind of hard for me to be with him an other women when he keep calling me names, smack my face and make stupid comment in front of people"

Why the hell are you still with your bf?

You got this all wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Your name should be Insecure. Your so insecure about not getting enough replies with one thread. So you are trying to inundate this forum with lots and lots of the same boring thread.
    Actually i am new to this and could not find anything on the site and I was trying to do stuff but would not work.... so I am not trying to get on people nerv.. I screw up...

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    FrenchMaid says:

"I been living hell since that stuff happend with that guy, its kind of hard for me to be with him an other women when he keep calling me names, smack my face and make stupid comment in front of people"

Why the hell are you still with your bf?
    I'm still with him because we been together for 14 years and have a kid together and we still have some stuff in common but sometime when he get piss off the has a bad attitude

Tone Guest
    It's okay, we understand now. We were all new at once too, no harm done.

But listen, there is no justification for a man to put his hands on a woman, period. I don't care if you've been together 30 years and have 7 kids together, no one deserves to be treated like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    It's okay, we understand now. We were all new at once too, no harm done.

But listen, there is no justification for a man to put his hands on a woman, period. I don't care if you've been together 30 years and have 7 kids together, no one deserves to be treated like that.

Hi! Thanks to understand... I guess some people got pretty annoid with me .. sorry about that...I kind of feel like an idiot but I'm still not too sure how this site work.. I'm just looking around, I am now sure what's the quote for, or if I want to reply to someone in particular if I do it right...
    but
    I just need some advise from some people because I'm kind of screw up with this whole thing...well he told me that if someone screw around and then promiss you stuff and don't do it for invalid reason they deserve what they get...

it seems like this guy of yours has no respect for you at all...
    so what if you have a kid together?? just because you don't want to do the kinky shit he wants he thinks he can slap you around like his *****? girl, you need to do some thinkin'. .. if he's not content with what you offer don't feel pressured to do what you don't want to do!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast