+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My men wants me with another women

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Exactly my thoughts.

Also....I know you have been with him a long time.....and you can remember the good times and all....but you sound to me like you are VERY unhappy. Is it really worth it? Having him beg you to have another woman in your bed? This would be an insult to me. I mean yeah you have done the whole other guy thing......but honestly....if it makes you uncomfy....why bother? To please him? To make him happy? You think hes gonna love you more? No sorry you are his doormat. He knows he can get you to do what he wants...cuz he knows (for some crazy reason) you love him.

But I dont think he loves you.... If he did he wouldn't be forcing you into these situations when HE KNOWS how uncomfortable you are. Im sorry.....even if you have been together 20 yrs......or 2 yrs.....my same response to you would be to get out. Its unhealthy.....and yeah it sucks to start over....but do you really want to be unhappy and TRAPPED the rest of your life?
    Hi,
    I do wonder that too if he love me or not! Just the way he talk to me somethime, calling me names for that stuff I did 4 yrs ago...Telling me that the other girl at the beach that he want to do this with is better because she has a pure (pussy) because she has not cheated on her boyfriend, stuff like that...and then he expect me to jump in bed with her and him...
    This saturday we went to the beach... well she was there with her bf.. suppose to be.. sometime she with him and sometime she is not so ...but she was there and all the guy were talking together and she was in the middle laying on a blanket spreading her leg so that everyone look at her and believe me that she like the atttention.. and my bf was part of that group went I was lying down on a chair by myself... he came and ask me what the heck was my problem.. well really he's blind...I don't care when he look other women naked because I go to a nude beach but when he stair, and ignore me and put me down over someother women and then stick around all day with her.. it bug me...
    All day he did stuff to piss me off.. there is a lots of people who smoke there.. well he was doing it on purpuse to go and ask her for a light..when there is other person around him who smoke...

** When we came home that night... I stop to buy beer.. well he got mad because at the beach he wanted me to go by myself to get some (its 1hrs drive), I ask him to come with me but he did not want too.. so he said that he will then... I said ok I will go with you but he did not want too again.. so on one went.. I went when I left the beach... he got mad and he said "I hope you chock on your beer and die" so my respons was thank you much love me, and he said well you don't love me either to screw around on me..

** his last sentence to me was.. anyway if you think you will get laid with me you are wrong.. the next time you will get laid will be when me, you and an other women will be in bed together...

OUFFS.. WHAT A STUPID SATERDAY...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    This guys sounds really selfish and manipulative. You should really just tell him no and if he was so uncomfortable with bringing other men into the mix, he should have told you. Don't let him trick you into doing this by making you feel guilty. Once you give in, you are losing a lot more then self respect and that is not what relationships are about.
    Wow.. that funny because he keep saying to me that I'm the one who is selfish because I play and I won't let him play...
    I actually sceard that if I don't do this he will go and get is somewhere else, he already treated me about it...
    And this weekend he told me that if I keep treated him that way when that girl is around (the lezard, I call her like that because her face look like that its too bad I would send you a pic if I could I have one) that he will go and **** her...I guess when she is around I kind of stress and see him all over her I get piss off so when he talk to me i don't have a very nice attitude..
    But I notice that he talk to her and try to do stuff around her just too get reaction out of me.. I should do like it does not bother me .. but boy I have a hard time to do this...

If your story is true, I honestly do not feel sorry for you. I don't understand why you are still with him. 14 yrs together and a kid are no excuse for him to hit you and force you to have sex with other people. It's obvious he doesn't love you. If you're dumb enough to stay with him, then you deserve to be treated like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    If your story is true, I honestly do not feel sorry for you. I don't understand why you are still with him. 14 yrs together and a kid are no excuse for him to hit you and force you to have sex with other people. It's obvious he doesn't love you. If you're dumb enough to stay with him, then you deserve to be treated like that.
    Yes my story is true, and its not that easy to leave a relationship, I live in a place where I have no support at all. The rest of my family are in another province. You know sometime its way easyer to say that to do it..I could garantee you that...

But anyway thank to be so honest...but in another hand I am not looking for sorryness.. just for some answer, and some help...

I would give you advice, but it's pointless. You are looking for a temporary fix to a chronic problem. Even if you managed to avoid sleeping with another woman, something else will come up in the future and you'll be asking for advice again.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I would give you advice, but it's pointless. You are looking for a temporary fix to a chronic problem. Even if you managed to avoid sleeping with another woman, something else will come up in the future and you'll be asking for advice again.
    Ok but this is not a site for everyone to enjoy who need some advise, opinion or want to talk about anything they want? What would be wrong if I would come back in the futur and ask for some more advice?

Nothing, nothing at all. Just make sure you're in this relationship for the right reasons. Dont stay in a relationship thats going to leave you constantly unhappy.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

There is nothing wrong with asking for advice. However, I think your problem is much deeper than the solution you seek. It's like a person who complains of chronic head pain. He says he keeps hitting himself in the head with a hammer. You could give him some aspirin or you could tell him to stop hitting himself in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Nothing, nothing at all. Just make sure you're in this relationship for the right reasons. Dont stay in a relationship thats going to leave you constantly unhappy.
    Yes I know, but for some reason that I can't find I have a hard time to go, and I don't know why.. I don't know what's keep me there, sometime I hate myself to stay there but I feel like there is rope attach to my neck and I can't cut it...stupid but.. sometime I get so mad that I want to leave and I feel like i am sunk in sement up to my neck. But most of time I actually feel that this wouldn't happend if I would of not cheated on my bf and agree to what he wanted, but I can't go in the pass and change it.. its too bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    Wow.. that funny because he keep saying to me that I'm the one who is selfish because I play and I won't let him play...
    I actually sceard that if I don't do this he will go and get is somewhere else, he already treated me about it...
    And this weekend he told me that if I keep treated him that way when that girl is around (the lezard, I call her like that because her face look like that its too bad I would send you a pic if I could I have one) that he will go and **** her...I guess when she is around I kind of stress and see him all over her I get piss off so when he talk to me i don't have a very nice attitude..
    But I notice that he talk to her and try to do stuff around her just too get reaction out of me.. I should do like it does not bother me .. but boy I have a hard time to do this...
    I don't know what else to say to you besides the fact that this guy is a real grade-A jerk. I would threaten him right back. If he says he's going to go **** other women then counter with "Fine. Then I guess I guess it's ok if I go **** other men." Why are you with him if you are so miserable? I think you mentioned that you had a kid with him, right? Well, I say you fight for custody. This guy would definitely lose with his lifestyle. Tell the judge that he brings strange men and women into the house to have sex. It's the truth right? Tell the judge that he manipulates you into joining by threatening you. I say get custody and leave the bastard. Start over.

Its pointless trying to help you.

There is a reason why the people of this board are reluctant to help you. That is because we cant. People get tired of giving advice to someone who wont use that advice.

Listening to us is not enough. You cant reasonably expect us to just waste our time giving you advice that wont have any effect.

For example, right now, I feel moved to tell you that you can leave this man and support yourself like millions of other single adults. However, because of your complex, you will stay with him even if he beats you to death.

Its just too frustrating trying to help you because you wont even help yourself.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its important to think about your kid as well. Im sure he/she senses the tension in the household. Do you think it makes them happy to always see the parents arguing? Plus your husband hits you.....calls you names. Your child is gonna grow up learning that this is acceptable because YOU put up with it. Be an example to your kid and get out of this horrible relationship.

I know people who were in relationships and had even worse circumstances....but managed to get away from it.

Im sure that what we tell you is not what you want to hear....but there really is NO temporary fix. Its something that you must decide......
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123