+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women and rights compared to men .

Women and rights compared to men .

I would just like to know your opinions on the women rights and the mens right ... i'll give you an example .

EX; Before , a woman wasnt able to vote , they werent considered an equal to man , they were inferior (of course , im not saying its a fact , but this is how it was back then) they dindt have jobs so they stayed home and if they did have a job they got paid alot less than a man who had the same job ...nowadays thats very uncommon .

But what do YOU think about men and the right to hit woman ? i was raised NOT to hit a woman .

But nowasdays with more and more police woman , woman ""players"" , woman""pimps"" , woman who cheat (back then , only whores used to cheat on their husbands/BF) woman who go practically abusing men one after another , taking their money ...

Women are now considered an equal to men , so doesnt that mean that later on , men will be able to hit a woman and not be seen as something thats very bad ?

now , in the present , if you think about it , men have LESS of an advantage torwards woman . woman can file a rape without any evidence , they can file complaints about sexual abuse at work . they can charge men with almost everything , and the ppl will VERY RARELY put the male innocent when its a female making the charges ... they can get away with police easier , they can cheat even BETTER than men because its easy for them to make excuses ... its not like their BF/husband can ask "" why do you have lipstick on your shirt?"" or something like that ... you get it?

Um....okay. Sounds a bit like a slippery slope type of argument. But who knows, the worlds in the crapper

exactly , the world is changing , are we going to have to change our ways (well not really us but our grandchildren)

your argument lacks correct information.

first off, women are not equal to men. we have more power than we had before, but we still make 25% less money. there are fewer women business owners than men. men hold more higher political positions, higher job positions in large companies. etc. etc.

also, it becomes LESS okay to hit a woman when she is making as much as you are or you are equal. look at cuba, women make the same amount of money as men and women have more power over their lives and that of their family. if a man hits a woman then she isn't stuck with him for financial reasons, making it less socially acceptable.

as far as women having more of an advantage now because we can make claims and people always take our sides over men... wrong.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I see how you think that is unfair. Some women really do use it to their advantage and abuse a privlege that us(women) didn't always have....

Personally I believe we SHOULD be equal. But I see how we sometimes have the advantage. (I should hope you don't find lipstick on your womans shirt, cuz it means shes either getting busy w/ her shirt....or another chick is putting it there.) But smelling mens cologne might be a hint.........especially if its not yours....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

hold your horses ... i explained that these were just EXAMPLES...none of this has ever happened to me ...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra

first off, women are not equal to men. we have more power than we had before, but we still make 25% less money. there are fewer women business owners than men. men hold more higher political positions, higher job positions in large companies. etc. etc.

also, it becomes LESS okay to hit a woman when she is making as much as you are or you are equal. look at cuba, women make the same amount of money as men and women have more power over their lives and that of their family. if a man hits a woman then she isn't stuck with him for financial reasons, making it less socially acceptable.

as far as women having more of an advantage now because we can make claims and people always take our sides over men... wrong.

did you take 1 min to read all of it ... also i dont know about you but im not in Cuba , im referring to life in country's such as USA, CANADA, Some european contries . Thats' where most woman have more or less equal rights to men(some exceptions like cuba may apply) i know like in the middle east , they have other rights (more wifes , no porc ...)

i wrote : EX; Before , a woman wasnt able to vote , they werent considered an equal to man , they were inferior (of course , im not saying its a fact , but this is how it was back then) they dindt have jobs so they stayed home and if they did have a job they got paid alot less than a man who had the same job ...nowadays thats very uncommon .

notice the NOW A DAYS THAT'S VERY UNCOMMON ...i dint say that they had equal pay everywhere all the time ...

also :Women are now considered an equal to men , so doesnt that mean that later on , men will be able to hit a woman and not be seen as something thats very bad ?

their ALMOST equal ... very slight differences .

""as far as women having more of an advantage now because we can make claims and people always take our sides over men... wrong.""

tell me , how am i wrong ?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra

Very true as well. To this day there are alot of jobs that hire men with a higher starting salary then women. Also when a rape is involved...they have to do a thorogh examination to determine if a mans sperm is present. They also need more evidence then that to convict a man of rape....even if a condom was used.... I know this because my friend WAS raped. And the only reasont he guy got caught is that ......there was a witness......her friend walked in when it happened and luckily stopped it while it was happening.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 02-09-05 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    did you take 1 min to read all of it ... also i dont know about you but im not in Cuba , im referring to life in country's such as USA, CANADA, Some european contries . Thats' where most woman have more or less equal rights to men(some exceptions like cuba may apply) i know like in the middle east , they have other rights (more wifes , no porc ...)

i wrote : EX; Before , a woman wasnt able to vote , they werent considered an equal to man , they were inferior (of course , im not saying its a fact , but this is how it was back then) they dindt have jobs so they stayed home and if they did have a job they got paid alot less than a man who had the same job ...nowadays thats very uncommon .

notice the NOW A DAYS THAT'S VERY UNCOMMON ...i dint say that they had equal pay everywhere all the time ...

also :Women are now considered an equal to men , so doesnt that mean that later on , men will be able to hit a woman and not be seen as something thats very bad ?

their ALMOST equal ... very slight differences .

""as far as women having more of an advantage now because we can make claims and people always take our sides over men... wrong.""

tell me , how am i wrong ?
    read the news. read a book. it's late and i'm not in the mood to explain. you probably would come back with some condescending thing to say to me anyway.

thats not always the case , that depends of wich race you are and wich lawyer you hired . just and example , Tupac.

its funny that i only heard from 2 woman till know ...dont tell me you feel insulted or questioned in some way?

i'm not insulted. you stated an argument, i disagreed and then you came back at me with some jibberish that had nothing to do with what i said and then claim that women are insulted by what you had to say.

get over yourself young man or woman.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also, if a man hits a woman........he can get a charge against him....true. But all the woman has for protection is a crappy "restraining order"...which doesn't do crap.........

I've noticed most men don't really file battery against a woman because they don't want to appear weak..... So they take it.....their choice.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    its funny that i only heard from 2 woman till know ...dont tell me you feel insulted or questioned in some way?
    Nope, not insulted either.....just disagreeing as well.

i wasnt stating anything btw , all i wanna know is YOUR opinions , not some author of some book , all i gave were examples .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast