+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with erection...

they say the hand with all fingers spread out vertically are the points of erection over a mans lifetime. thumb obviously being youth, pinky being old man

Quote Originally Posted by jb5k1
    they say the hand with all fingers spread out vertically are the points of erection over a mans lifetime. thumb obviously being youth, pinky being old man
    Ouffs.. where did you read that...?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    Well, yes he is addicted to some of it.. but I really feel sorry for him...
    He drive semi-tractor and 1 1/2 yrs ago he got hit by one..he can't feel his whole left side, he went flying a few feet in the air... so now he's on Morphine and Valuum to relax his muscle.. he got serious soft tissus damage, he's been off work all this time.
    When I ask him what's wrong, and why he has a hard time to keep his hard on, he tell me that sometime he can't feel his ****..he kind of feel numb, and he's goes.. well its hard but its not...ACTUALLY ITS PRETTY SAD.. most of his life is screw up.. can't really go for a walk, rollerblading, or biking because it hurt him..
    Yeah that is probably why he has some problems sometimes. I have heard of guys who have that problem and have NOT been in an accident.

Is this the same guy who wants a threesome with another woman? Maybe hes hoping it will stimulate him more. Or maybe he thinks that having two women at once will validate him as a man? Even if so.....he shouldn't force you to do anything.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Yeah that is probably why he has some problems sometimes. I have heard of guys who have that problem and have NOT been in an accident.

Is this the same guy who wants a threesome with another woman? Maybe hes hoping it will stimulate him more. Or maybe he thinks that having two women at once will validate him as a man? Even if so.....he shouldn't force you to do anything.
    Hi Ellynn..
    I like the pic you have there...
    But yes that the same guy...its possible that's why is like that... I'm sure if he had too women with him he would not complain about his **** not working..well his not the one who complain but I do....I can see it..and feel it so actually it make me fell that he's not excited by me.. and that i am not good enough...

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    Hi Ellynn..
    I like the pic you have there...
    But yes that the same guy...its possible that's why is like that... I'm sure if he had too women with him he would not complain about his **** not working..well his not the one who complain but I do....I can see it..and feel it so actually it make me fell that he's not excited by me.. and that i am not good enough...
    No one should ever make you feel that way....... Plus treat you like he does.... YOu do deserve better you know? But I know people can tell you this....but until you realize it yourself.....your gonna be stuck and unhappy.

This guy uses sex as a threat.....and probably uses his inablility to have an erection as an excuse to punish you for not having a threesome.

Please do us(but MAINLY yourself) a favor and get rid of this guy.... You sound like such a nice person and I really feel bad for what you are going thru. But ONLY YOU can change this.

p.s. Thanx....a friend of mine made the pic for me
    Last edited by Ellynn; 07-09-05 at 05:40 AM.

Tone Guest
    Ellynn I want to see the real you.

[email]tone_luna@hotmail.com[/email]

Hahaha - am I imagining things, or is Tone asking for a naked picture of Ellyn?

Tone Guest
    !

No!

I just want to see what she looks like, silly!!

She's become a regular and I like to know what people look like, I know what every other regular here looks like ('cept RK) so now it's Ellynn's turn!

Bad shh! bad!!

She's in the gallery, isn't she? That's why I thought you were asking for a "real" picture. HAHAHA

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yup, IM in the gallery

Tone Guest
    !

I've been busy just tryin to catch up on the forums after 4 days of no LF that I haven't went to the gallery yet!

Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Ellynn I want to see the real you.

[email]tone_luna@hotmail.com[/email]
    Oh you guy's are funny.... I did not know that you can post picture on this site...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    No one should ever make you feel that way....... Plus treat you like he does.... YOu do deserve better you know? But I know people can tell you this....but until you realize it yourself.....your gonna be stuck and unhappy.

This guy uses sex as a threat.....and probably uses his inablility to have an erection as an excuse to punish you for not having a threesome.

Please do us(but MAINLY yourself) a favor and get rid of this guy.... You sound like such a nice person and I really feel bad for what you are going thru. But ONLY YOU can change this.

p.s. Thanx....a friend of mine made the pic for me
    Thanks!
    I have to sit down and think about my life, because its true i am unhappy and that I don't want to be like that until i am 50, I am already 37 ouffs.. time fly by...but I don't know what wrong with this guy!!! but I whish thing would different so i could find some happyness before life end.....
    Sometime I telling myself, just do it, its only for a night and then he might leave me alone, but I have a feeling that its not going to be enough for him he will wants, and wants and he will give me for excuse that I had it more then once!! but I guess its for me to figure it out...

Regarding the picture .. its true that its more fun to see the people that you are talking to...you seem to be a nice person! Thanks for you time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    !

No!

I just want to see what she looks like, silly!!

She's become a regular and I like to know what people look like, I know what every other regular here looks like ('cept RK) so now it's Ellynn's turn!

Bad shh! bad!!
    hi hi hi... do you have a pic. on this site...

Tone Guest
    Yes!

Check it out here:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/gallery[/url]

Post yours too!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast