+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I felt touched by an angel

I felt touched by an angel

The most unbelievable thing happened tonight! This is about my friend whom I fell in love with, and then rejected me when I expressed my feelings, but said there was a chance her feelings might change. (posted about a while back)

Well, we went out dancing tonight, had a great time, but the key moment was during the last dance (the slow dance). Bear with me, it's a bit difficult to explain.

As we were dancing, I started holding her a little tighter, and then BAM she starts holding me even tighter! I was overcome by emotion, I got this feeling so powerful I felt touched by an angel!. Then when the song ended, she held me tight for what seemed to be forever. Then, a guy who had been dancing next to me gave me a thumbs up!

I couldn't believe it! I was so overcome with emotion, I almost cried right on the dance floor!

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I hope someone will confirm what I think, which is, she DOES like me and she needed more time to get to know me and get comfortable with me. I feel like I'm so close to having my first girlfriend, after 25 years! She still hasn't kissed me yet, but I imagine that will be the next step!

I just got in, and I'm still shaking, no girl has ever done this to me, ever!

Please let me know what you think about this! Is she starting to have feelings for me?

I feel like I'm so close to having my first girlfriend, after 25 years!
    I couldn't believe it! I was so overcome with emotion, I almost cried right on the dance floor!

Yep, that explains it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do angels feel like?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow happy to hear things are going well..!!! Just don't rush things. You said before in your previous post(I went back and read it) that she didn't want to rush into things because she has been hurt before. But things are looking good. Just take it slow....and good luck!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Soo...uhhh...were exactly did the angel touch you? ...cause you could get some money for sexual harrasment. Anyways...Your entire story sounds like what happens to me every saturday night at a club...minus the angel touching and crying offcourse. I think your making this a bit over complicated...maybe she was just enjoying the dance?. Never the less I am happy for you...I think.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy01
    Please let me know what you think about this! Is she starting to have feelings for me?
    Dude, did you ever think that you may be reading to much into it?
    If she hasn't felt feelings for you for the past god knows how long you have been friends what makes you think her feelings will change because of a bit of a cuddle?
    Just because she has held you close that doesnt necessarily mean she wants to go out with you. Don't take it to seriously dude, or you may get hurt.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    Dude, did you ever think that you may be reading to much into it?
    If she hasn't felt feelings for you for the past god knows how long you have been friends what makes you think her feelings will change because of a bit of a cuddle?
    Just because she has held you close that doesnt necessarily mean she wants to go out with you. Don't take it to seriously dude, or you may get hurt.
    This is a good point. I mean sometimes I have read into things too much in the past and found out later it was just a friendly gesture. So I wouldn't assume just yet that she has feelings for you. I mean you have put yourself out there alot....and she has done nothing but turn you down....saying there might be a possibility down the road....

Now its her turn to put herself out there......and not just by holding you tighter while dancing.....but to tell you how she feels. If she doesn't then don't assume anything. I, like the rest of us, don't want to see you get your hopes up and then get hurt.

You have done your part.....now its her turn.... And if she doesn't....then you know....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Just out of curiosity...just how puss do you have to be to actually take a girl out on date at the age of 25 to go DANCING nonetheless, (Read - Vertical Clothed ****ing btw for the slow crowd) and get so choked up because she....uh...hugged you after a few hours on the date.

The only thing that better be getting choked after me dealing with this crap is my chicken, if you catch my drift.

Since you are quite the stud - Let me interpret your date for you: She wouldn't be rubbing her body against you if she didn't feel something for you.

Unless of course, (And this is clearly possible) you whined and talked her into it and she finally went on a sympathy date because you have been annoying the shit outta her for the past few months. And after re-reading your past threads this could obviously be an option.

You want some advice that might actually work? Maybe you need to start listening to someone who isn't such a damn sap as 85% of the people on here who have been patting you on the back as you continuously get shot down like you have for the past 25 years.

Someone like me.

So, in that case, let me give you some real simple basics:

Teh Rules:

#1. Shut the **** up.

All of this "Oh, I have feelings for her", or "Well, we had a talk about us..." or "Well we talked about having a relationship" bullshit needs to stop. Shut the **** up. Stop talking about your future or relationships or your "feelings" for this broad. She doesn't want to hear it. All you are saying to her is whiney obsessive annoying chump. STFU. Talk about everything BUT relationships or love or being together or any of that shit.

#2. Stop wasting your time.

Stop calling her, writing her, thinking about her 23.2 hours of the day. She needs to realize that you aren't the chump lapdog that you are making her think you are right now. I told you not to overdo it with the flowers on your first date, and you ignored that. You said "She didn't freak out like I thought she would"...

Do you really think this chick is going to flat out tell you how much you suck?

No. She isn't going to. You need to back the hell off for awhile and let her know you have your own life. Chicks don't want some sap drooling over them all the time. They want the cool guy. The fun guy. The guy who they can't have. Suckers like you are a dime a dozen. Women want a guy that has a life and doesn't obsess and pine over them like you are.

If you want to win over the little ladies heart, stop making her think you are the only thing she thinks of. Otherwise, like I said before, move out of the way while she goes and bangs some other dude and you are "Teh Shoulder".

#3. Re-Read #'s 1 & 2.

Like Airborne and Ellynn said, it's her move now. Don't call her or talk to her for a few days and see what happens. Period. That means AT ALL. If she wants anything out of you she will come and let you know. Put her on the offensive and let her know you have your own life and you don't read into every little minute detail like a crazed stalker.

Then, if you don't hear anything, call her in about 2-3 days and just be like "Wuddup...?" Don't even talk about the date unless she mentions it. You have to let this chick know you have other things going on in your life other than the picture collection on your wall you have of her.

Harsh, but for the most part, true.

Holy crap. I should probably get a life and then re-read this before I start dating again. ROFL.

lilwing89 Guest
    nah...i dont think cybog was that harsh..plus its all true anyways..

cybog has this one covered..next thread.

Thanks for the warm replies, really appreciated.

First off, none of you know my situation. Cybog, I don't pine over her 24/7 like you think I do, what gave you that impression? Yes, I have been spending time with her, because SHE wants me too! But I also work and I have a small business on the side, so I'm not with her 24/7 or even thinking about her 24/7.

So I got emotional, big deal! Don't tell me you have never gotten emotional over a girl before, unless you don't give a shit about her and are only looking to get her in the sack. I think alot of people here are what I call "players" who get a different girl every week, well, I'm not a player, never will be. I want a meaningful relationship, not just some broad to have sex with.

Well, I "thought" this was a cool place to get some "friendly" advice, but, apart from Ellynn, I got it all wrong. That's ok, there are plenty more of these boards out on the internet, looks like I'll be frequenting others.

lilwing89 Guest
    The most unbelievable thing happened tonight! This is about my friend whom I fell in love with, and then rejected me when I expressed my feelings, but said there was a chance her feelings might change. (posted about a while back)
    well that kinda showed a little..and
    Well, we went out dancing tonight, had a great time, but the key moment was during the last dance (the slow dance). Bear with me, it's a bit difficult to explain.
    nuff said..
    thats like the biggest crock ive ever heard but also, nuff said.
    Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I hope someone will confirm what I think, which is, she DOES like me and she needed more time to get to know me and get comfortable with me. I feel like I'm so close to having my first girlfriend, after 25 years! She still hasn't kissed me yet, but I imagine that will be the next step!
    if you need someone to confirm what you think you DONT KNOW if she wants you.
    I just got in, and I'm still shaking, no girl has ever done this to me, ever!
    wow, that's sad...
    Yes, I have been spending time with her, because SHE wants me too!
    those 2 contradict eachother...so what the **** is it you need again? someone on here to hold your hand??? why did you even ask that if you know she wants you??

go to another forum anyways..we dont really care..people come and go as frequently as this so please be offended like a little 12 year old schoolgirl and leave. its just a forum buddy, you shouldnt be offended by it.

lilwing89 Guest
    btw, has anyone on here every been inappropriately touched by an angel?

he wants advice... but he doesn't want the truth... which doesn't make sense at all
    haha...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast