+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This guy's friends

This guy's friends

So,there's this guy who about 2 weeks ago I had a conversation on msn in which he said he liked me,but wasn't ready to jump into a relatioship with me because he still had some feelings for another girl.And I confessed I also liked him and we ended our conversation deciding we still could be friends anyway.
    Well,this week,without anything interesting to do at home I sent him an sms asking if he wanted to go play some games on the arcade machines we have here at our town.The idea didn't please him too much,so he asked me if I wanted to go out with him to have coffee someday the next week,in which I agreed and asked if we could have coffee on Friday noon.That last sms he didn't reply to.

Yesterday,when I was at the swimming pool he came by with his friends with which he hang out the whole rest of the time I was there.I think he didn't see me at 1st because I was with my friend,laying on our towels.
    As I was about to leave,his friends shouted at me something like: "hey Rachel,look at *his name*!" I got red but managed to look back at him and he was looking other side.So,I went off with my friend,and as I was near the exit door I hear my name a couple more times,my friend looks back and says to me that he was looking.I turned to check by myself and he really was looking.

Later at night I receive a message from him saying sorry for not answering to sms I sent him and for not saying hello at the pool,in which he explained it was because if he wented over to where I was they're friends would certainly "talk" about it...that and the fact that he was afraid to aproach me,the shyness...And he ended it with something like "you're very pretty and I'm not even close to you".

What I'm thinking now is,why did his friends messed with me?Could it be possible that he still have feelings for me?
    Thanks in advance for all the help!

Do you ever talk with each other without using sms or msn ? Try to find out how deep are his feelings for the other girl, don't get too close to him, or you might get hurted and keep your expectations low. Take it easy.

Good Luck!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    "you're very pretty and I'm not even close to you".
    Yeah...because you have to be close to somebody to acknowledge their attraction...

Anyway, they were probably just bustin' his balls.