+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wtf do i do??

wtf do i do??

So i was dating this guy for 2.5 years. we broke up in july. we just started seeing each other again a few weeks ago. now we made plans for me to go to his house and hang out last weekend...the day that we had plans he hurt his back..that was fine.
    went thru the whole week without seeing him cuz of his back (it felt 100% better by thursday)so we made plans to see each other tonight at his house. he tells me he hurts his back again thsi morning.
    now last weekend i told him he should go to the hospital. ill take him or get his parents to take him. he refused. got mad saying hes not going to the hospital at all. he hates them, etc etc etc. this time he telsl me he DID go to the hospital...but earlier in the week he told me he lost his medicare card(how the crap did he get admitted without his medicare card??)
    it just seems sketchy to me...
    does it sound like he used his back as a way to get out of seeing me?

I think you're freakin out about nothing. Why don't you ask him and trust his answer??

bc it just seems really coincedental that every time we have plans for me to go over to his house, he hurts his back. plus im scared to ask him. and hes been right the dick to me today too.

Then screw him. Move on. Is he that un-intelligent that he can't come up with new excuses??

well, since we started seeing each other(like i said...approx 2 weeks now) both times we made plans to hang out at his house he hurts his back adn cant move. i offer to come over and keep him company and get him things btu he flat out says 'No!'
    now we originally made palns to hang out on Friday night, but he said he's too tired due to working withhis back still beign a bit sore, and he rescheduled for tonight. i said 'what? so u can hurt ur back again?' i was joking when i said that...
    he goes out drinking last night, i picked him up and he seemed WAY beyond 100%! He told me to come to his house until he sobered up(cuz i told him hes not driving his car drunk so either he leaves it at the bar, or he can go get it later in the night) so we went to his house for like....an hour, he gets me to...excuse my bluntness...jerk him off...and after hes 'done' 'ok, lets go cuz im falling asleep'. adn i aske dhim when im driving him to his car 'for SURE im coming over tomorrow night even after u got soem tonight?' ...me half joking...and he said 'yes you're definitely coming over'
    so yea....i dunno. just is a bit too sketchy for me

Drop him like a pot head drops his weed when the cops chase him down the street.

so u think i have a right to be pissed then?!
    and now hes ignoring my texts and my calls. when he went off line he was right rude about it 'ill call u later. Bye!' no 'love you hunny' nothing...and when i asked him wtf his problem was he said 'nothing? im just not in a very good mood bc of my back'
    pfft...please!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He is using you. He wants you around when its convienient for him......so you can "jerk him off".

If he cared about you....he would honestly explain to you whats going on and wouldn't be in such a hurry to get rid of you....when talking on the phone. He would also return your calls......

He sees you as a booty call......dump him. Find someone else.....who will treat you with respect....and call you back.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

He's definitely using you; move on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF?!