+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love a girl who I've known for 6 years...need help

Love a girl who I've known for 6 years...need help

Ok...Ive known this girl since 6th grade, we are both now seniors in high school.

Well anyway, this girl had a boyfriend from 9th grade until 11th grade and I accepted it, never saw her anything more then a friend. Then they broke up at the beginning of 11th grade and we started flirting and thats when i realized i started liking her. I would walk her down the halls to her class and we'd talk every chance we had. Well anyway I never made a move and Prom was coming up, so i asked her "what are you doing for prom"...she said she already was goin with some guy from a local highschool. I was crushed cuz thats the only girl i wanted to go with so i didnt go to the Prom that year.

So really I just stop talking to her and walking with her as much and stopped walkin with her to her classes. I just felt hurt inside and I didnt want her to see me like that. So anyway, over the summer i get over her (i think) and start talkin to other girls. BUT the first day of our senior starts, I walk into that classroom and my heart just turns upside down and twists around in like 3 circles. Shes sitting there looking as pretty as ever and I instantly fall right back in love with her.

Well I go home and think about it, and im like, thats it, enuf waiting around im calling her and telling her how i feel. Before i do that for some reason i go online and chat with one of her friends and tell her how i feel about her. She was like "Andy...she has a boyfriend whos a sophomore in college"...That killed me right there, cuz i was soo close.

Well...we started talking more again and I even went over to her house and just talked for like 20 minutes. But still I keep remembering she has a boyfriend.

What do you think i should do?
    Last edited by Andyman720; 23-09-03 at 12:08 AM.

Plz help