+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New girl, really confused of her :(

New girl, really confused of her :(

Full story(see tl;dr; below if not interested in full story)

I (26yr) met a girl (20yr), started to know her better, things go very well. She tells about her past and i tell her, share all kind of stories, been together for a month or more and she visits my place almost every day.
    Then i ask about her last partner (24yr) since i shared a story about my last partner, she says she doesn't want to talk about him and she's not friend with him in FB and doesn't want show his picture or anything. After a while, she tells me everything and shows his picture on FB, she deletes him from the friends list even if i did insisted that she should NOT do so if she does not want to,i see that she is his friend in FB, i get upset about this "lie" and secrecy, kind of lost a chunk of trust for this, even if it is a small thing i guess? (The reason they stopped seeing each other was that the guy stopped messaging/calling her for a long time, while a go that guy sent her a message that said something like:"i have been a fool, i still like you" or something like that according to her, she sent a message back asking that did this come to right person? Guy did not answer back).
    She said many days before this, that she hates when people leaves things to hang and there is no closure.

Second thing what bothers me is that she cannot orgasm with me, with previous partner she could almost everytime, atleast according to her, and i feel really bad about this since i care for her alot and i want her to enjoy sex ATLEAST as much as i do, i have proposed everything from oral to different positions but she just wants it the regular way, missionary way. Only once i have made her orgasm, that was when we were drunk as **** She said that it doesn't matter if she comes or not, loves the sex with me.

She once slipped "i love you" phrase while being drunk, but took it back in the morning (Saying "This is too early to say so, and i don't even know what love is")

When i try to show my affection to her in front of other people, she leans away from me and might even put her hands between us so i can't get close, she sometimes even won't look me into eyes. I asked why she does that, she just says that "i am not used to that kind of behaviour and i don't like to be like that in front of other people"

Yet still she says that noone else has ever treated her so well as i do, i did ask her that how come? She just answered that i am so loving and caring towards her that it is really new to her that how someone can be so nice and caring, and what do i see in her to like her so much.
    Also she says that she wants to introduce me to her family. All this makes me confused, she says one thing but acts the otherway, maybe it is just her way of behaviour and i am overthinking this?

---TL;DR---
    -Being with a girl who doesn't want to share her past with me at all, lied to me about current situation with being friend with ex.
    -Being with a girl who cannot orgasm with me, but with others she could.
    -Being with a girl who doesn't like to show affection in front of other people, acts like i am not even there, yet still comes to my place almost everyday.
    --Questions:
    Q:Am i the guy who is there only to get her over her ex?
    Q1:Will she go have sex with others since the absence of orgasms with me?
    Q2:Am i too small sized?(6,5 inch long and 5,1 inch girth)
    Q3:Am i just overthinking this?
    Q4:What can i do?
    Ps. Relationships what i've had, i made girls come whom i dated, and i love when my partner comes. This is new to me, i have no idea what is going on
    Last edited by jere; 04-02-15 at 02:30 AM.

I guess not that many women are in this forums afterall :S