+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why she is acting like this ?

why she is acting like this ?

me and this girl were set in the same group for labs. I noticed that when she talks to me , she doesn't make eye contact. she looks in the ground. I caught her staring at me two times. and when look at her she looks down she makes full eye contact with other guys but not with me . we haven't really talked. one day she came in to me and my friends to ask for a mobile charger. it could be that she genuinely needed a charger or she wanted to talk to me .I added her in Facebook and she accepted after 3 hours. I sent her a hi then she suddenly vanished. the next day i sent her a message and I asked her out for a movie a dinner. I asked her what do you think she didn't reply for 2 hours then I got this from her

"Yeah certainly I dont mind
    just inform me "
    then after one minute she sends this
    "sorry that message is not supposed to be for you"
    then after 2 minutes she says
    sorry no

Just like she did I pretended that sent her the message by mistake and this what I sent

"Hey man I like this girl but she doesn't want to show her true emotions and i dont know what to do
    sorry that message is not supposed to be for you
    and regarding Friday thats fine no need to be sorry"

she saw the message and no reply.
    I then send her a message saying if you play hard to get I will play harder to get

then she sent me excuse me?

I then told her that I have the right to show my emotions and you have the right to deny them or accept them. I told her how her answer was really weird.

she sent me that it was her mistake for giving me such an answer and she is serious when she said that it was by mistake. she said that she is not playing hard to get and she rejected.

I played it cool and I said " thats perfect" and I sent her a thumbs up she sent me a thumbs up

the next day I was sitting in uni an I saw her with her friends coming towards me. her head was down and I can see that on of her friends was looking at me.

I ignored her for 2 weeks. yesterday i was standing in the hall. although that there are space she walked really really close to me and bumped against me ( she lightly touched me 100 % sure

I sent her a photo 2 days later it basically says the new book " how to understand women " is finally available in the market and it shows a guy reading a very large book. it implies that women are hard to read. she unfriended me ( not block i can still see her profile) and after 5 hours I saw that she looked at the photo ( it shows seen) then after 2 hours she marked it as unread time stamp disappeared

I sent a message apologizing for being annoying. i told i was blind and i could not see that she is not interested and i was delusional. I wished her good luck and i told her that this should be ended on good terms. got no reply but anyways you can tell from the message that I sent that i was not waiting for a reply

and I ignored her completely for 2 months

I asked some people and they say she might have a boyfriend and they have been together for 2 years but they arent sure

i still catch her looking ate me sometimes after that

today something weird happened i was at the gate and and I saw her from far away from distance with her friend I ignored them and all of a sudden she came with her friend infront of me and they started moving back and forth and talking. then all of a sudden my crush turned her back and her friend was looking at me ( not delusional ) for a good 6 seconds then they walked away and her friend whispering to my crush

one bit of info that might help (i am not trying to brag). when I asked her out i was really really skinny( anorexic) , bad skin problems bushy hair and beard. after rejection i gained a hell lot of weight and took much care of my skin and
    appearance hair and beard well groomed . i get a lot of attention lately and say i am very handsome. basically i changed a lot

.... I seriously think you should leave her alone...

You're being creepy! Of course her friends are going to look at you and whisper when you are around because she probably told them about how weird you had been acting and how you wouldn't take no for an answer. No means no. It's not flirtatious or playing hard to get. Please leave this poor girl alone.

First impressions count, and this girl already has an impression of you.....she is creeped out. So that's over and done with, move on. Next time a girl rejects you, respond with grace and tact, like "OK, np, you have a great day ". When you leave it with a positive attitude and with confidence, they will remember that, and feel you are a pretty cool guy. It can lead to attraction down the road. You showed her in a vindictive way your discontent for her rejection.....that goes a long way in ruining anything that may happen in the future. You are in school, word gets out how much of a sore loser you are. Your rep maybe sealed because of your behavior with her.