+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do girls feel this when they receive a message from a guy they aren't attracted to?

Do girls feel this when they receive a message from a guy they aren't attracted to?

So I've been on a dating website. And this girl writes to me in a really slobbish way. Even though I don't get many messages, I would feel bad not replying. I think I'll reply in one word sentences, but won't ask any questions and hope she will lose interest.

I think this is how women feel when they receive a message from guys they aren't attracted to?

Don't respond to her if you aren't interested. Or better yet, thank her for the message but just tell her you aren't interested. Even one word sentences are going to lead her on more than just ending it before she gets the wrong idea.

I used to feel bad too, but what's the point in talking to someone on a dating site who you have no interest in dating?

meh - you could always tell her that you're looking for an educated woman.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Most just don't respond if they are not interested. How you approach this matter is up to you....some say they would prefer honesty.....but everyone is different.