Poor english here...

Me again: My ex-gf sent me a drug prescription, what she means? I really need your advice:

I'm 40y, my ex is 30y Had this gf for about 7 months. 3 wk ago we break up in a weird way: we both accused each other from dumping:

We had a hard discussion, after the discussion we talked and everything was fine. The next day I was at her place (another city), we had sex, but suddenly she began to be very distant and make it looks she want to stay home alone.. I left very disappointed, she told it would be fine and we could see each other again after 2 days - after I left we began to exchange text and she began to be negligent with me - so we went a point I asked her to decide if she wants to continue with me or break up... she never replied the 2 last messages I sent her - after 5 days without any notice from her - I removed relationship with her from fb - today I know that this was a mistake, but I was very very upset the way she acted with me with no clear explanation.

She ignored it, after 2 days she began to comment and like posts from another guy she already met before me, we already had a discussion on this guy and she promised to never like and comment his posts again at that time, so I decided to go NC and removed her from facebook.

When I removed her from facebook as friend - she became crazy and attempted to contact me desperately - but denied she did something wrong, she said she just was tired to reply my messages (?) and told me I dumped her with no explanation - I told her the she had break when abandoned the relationship.

A week latter she texted me politely saying that she was going to send my belongs that is still at her home - I said thank you, and she told me that I am the best boyfriend that she every had - but sadly she knows that I don't accept she the like she is (?) I didnt understand - I received my belongs a few days latter.

Now today, 2 weeks latter, I am very surprised that I received a drug prescription from her by the mail (she is a medical doctor), the medicine is the same I already taking that she prescript when we were together - - it a medicine to lose weight - it needs regular prescription (each 30 days) but it is nothing that I really need.

I was reluctant to say thanks to her as I am NC and I was doing well - but I don't feel good in receiving this help and ignoring it also I miss her and I am a bit confuse about my feelings - so I decided to text a thank you message to her:

"Hi, How are you doing? I just noticed you sent me a prescription. Thank you!", she replied: "I'm fine and you? I can send you it regularly while you need. kisses, bye"

So I replied: "ok, thank you but don't worry, it is too much work for you - I'm supposed to make some exercises to lose weigh. kisses, bye"

and she replied again: "Well, if you need I will try to send one more time next month, if you do some exercises will be even better! Kisses, bye"

Not sure, but she don't looks interested in me anymore by her messages, what is your opinion?

I miss her - I did some mistakes, but I have difficulties to accept the negligence she treated me staying 5 days without replying my message when we were together - she never attempted to say sorry! - also I don't know why she sent me these prescriptions? It is not needed and it is not so ethical for a doctor like her to send these prescriptions like this (is not necessary illegal in our country) - this is hard for her - Also I think that she was a bit cold on the messages today, considering that This is the first attempt to contact her in 2/3 weeks NC.

I would like very much to her your thoughts about this - thank you all.