+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do, she said i should be calm and stop overthinking to her

what to do, she said i should be calm and stop overthinking to her

What should i do? She said that i need to calm down and need to stop thingking about her eveytime.*She's my new gf after 2 years being single. Im single in 2 yearrg bec0z i*Was dumped with my ex f0r n0 reas0n, she just texted me "its over". She requested a dollshoes for our 26th monthsary, was just 17 and dont have any w0rk, s0 i applied being a labor in a junk shop. It was hard to earn money, i texted her often during the day and night because i was too tired, but i always texted her go0dm0rning and g0odnyt, never miss a day t0 sa i love you. And after a week or so, she dumped Me. It was hard to move on becauseI love her so.much. after a m0nth s0mebody t0ld me that she was unfaithful t0 me, and are n0w pregnant. It was hard t0 m0ve on, but after years, i totally moved on. And meet my new gf, were dating for 2 m0nths, and she fall inloved with me and said that she was eager to have me soon. I tested her if she really loved me, i did n0t text her for a whole day to see how he reacts if im n0t around or n0t texting her, she was so worried and mad at me for being gone for a day. After she was calmed down we said goodnight to each other. I cant sleep bcoz i feel guilty to what i have done, and around 1;39am i received a very long msg from her, stated in the msg that she dont want t0 lose me and that she really loves me and thanking me for helping her to forgot her ex bf. After that msg, i was desperate and eager to have her soon. I always txted her everytime after that. I set the day to confess to her at valentines day this year 2015 to be romantic and composed a song for serenading her during my confession in the school where she studied at and it was a success, she said yes. Composed her a very long poem. But n0w, i always text her and w0rry about her, asked about her ex bf if she still love his ex, and asked her why she loves me and why she answers yes when i was confisting to her, she replied that why am i asking this questi0n , why am i feeling in doubt about how she loves me. I replied im sorry, i was just worrying to lose you. I asked those question though, becoz i think that she's cold to me compare to when we where still dating. What should i do? She never replied to me. Help please, im inloved to her, i love her so much and afraid to lost s0meone i loved again. Help please help. :'(

Your insecurity is pissin her off, making you look feeble and weak. Man up and chill.