+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do I do?

what do I do?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 10 months (today(even more sadder face )) , shes 16 and im 14, this is the longest relationship both of us have been in, and just tonight I told her I love her, and she said; "I dont know if I love you", when we first started going out we made a promise to end this in person, and we are going to see eachother tomorrow at school, I think its it unless she can get some help or I can do something, if anyone has any ideas that might or have worked please tell, I dont know what to do . .
    Thanks

She may be too nervous to tell you she loves you, or she may not be sure, that does not mean it's the end of the relationship. It is not realistic to expect her to return the "L" word at the same time as you.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I'd have to say it's strange she said she's not sure if she loves you. However, I could easily see her not saying anything. She might be uncomfortable saying it, or she might be serious. What kind of body language does she use when talking to you? Does she do things that make you think she loves you?

So what happened at school yesterday??