+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ugly guy tries getting a girlfriend. (RESULTS INSIDE)

Ugly guy tries getting a girlfriend. (RESULTS INSIDE)

I always see people asking if ugly people can get girlfriends. So I decided to test it out.

I am an ugly man listing my past 50 attempts at trying to get a girlfriend. FYI, I am confirmed ugly, there is zero speculation as it's been repeatedly told to me over the years.

The following are results from following the advice I got here to "just go for it". I also made sure I was well dressed had andwas very open to everybody.

Every single woman rejected me.

Every encounter falls into 4 failure scenarios.

Girls #1-13: On the subway/public transport/open area and dressed my best. This is during the day time. I make eye contact with a woman only to have them immediately look away and never look back again. No acknowledgement, reciprocation, and a clearly visible look of disgust on their face. Decide to do a new approach and actually go by a woman instead, they look right at me and immediately shift their body away or move further up the platform.

Girls #14-20: I see a woman I find attractive at an event and approach her saying I'd like to hang out with her sometime Very low pressure/fun, maintaining full eye contact. They all smile at first but then immediately walk away as I'm trying to talk to them again. Most just look immediately at their phones after and never look at me again for the rest of the night. Slight/veiled look of disgust on their face but the lowest of all 4 scenarios.

Girls #20-30: Same as above only difference is doing it at night. Drunk women will talk to me for a few moments only to go off to other men. Look of disgust is not as obvious here but still very much there. It is instead replaced with a look of pity.

Girls #40-50: This is a general rejection upon first sight. Even when approaching with a light anecdote or observation to start a conversation, they simply respond coldly and refuse to talk further. Any responses henceforth are equally dismissive or non-existent. EXTREME anger and resentment towards me for approaching them, almost fury. Look of disgust is strongest in these situations above all others.

Had these just been isolated incidents, one could chalk to up to chance. But this is a consistent pattern that repeats 100% of the time.

TL,DR

Yes, it is possible to be TOO ugly to get women, that isn't a myth.

I'm living proof.

Holy shit, your approaches are seriously fvcked. No wonder you're not getting bites. You could be the hottest guy on earth and I'd still say "no" to you.

Subway: I'm not going to start chatting with a stranger who is walking by, sees me and stops to talk to me. Too creepy. If we're sitting next to each other on the subway and there's a delay or other incident and we start talking, then it's fine.

Event: Rushing straight in with "I'd like to hang out with you sometime" is bad. It shows that you're judging me by my appearance and therefore you are shallow. However, I'd possibly start talking with you if you were seated next to me and we were enjoying the show together and talking about the show first.

Out drinking: Are you approaching women on your own or within a group of other men? If you're on your own, it screams "loser who has no clue about having friends'. However, if you are part of a group of men who approach a group of women, it's far less likely to fail.

Rejection upon first sight: refer back to subway comment.

I really hope you aren't interrupting women who are reading or are listening to music on their phones. Books and devices are the best way to display "don't bother me"

Mate, change your attitude and look for girls who you can secure an introduction to (ie; at a friend's party). Look for girls when you're out having fun with some other single guys. Join a sport or social club, get to know some girls who's personalities you like and ask them out. But this whole walking up to strangers thing is just icky.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 23-02-15 at 05:42 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Are you going for women out of your league? For every hot guy, there's a hot girl. For every ugly guy, there's an ugly girl. Maybe you need to lower your physical expectations.

While I'm not a fan of the whole "out of your league" thing, lboogie does have point. Pretty girls get hit on ALL THE TIME. They get tired of it and have no interest in talking with yet another man trying to hit on them.

I hope you're also considering girls who are not stereotypically beautiful.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So you are ugly to yourself? Or you feel its others who find you ugly? if you think it about yourself that is where your problem lives, inward thinking is as important as outward looks.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ