+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he just a flirt

is he just a flirt

My sisters bestfriend's friend is really sweet to me and always calls me beautiful/babe etc and he is there when I need him. The other day I was upset and he came over and we just talked for an hour (until my mom caught us) I had snuck out to see him cuz I was angry at my mom. He kept asking me if I wanted to go back cuz he didn't want me to get in trouble. You see the thing is he is 19 and im 16...I dont know if that age gap is to much? When my mom saw us sitting outside talking she gave us 5 more minutes to say goodbye and stuff. Before he left he kissed me for the first time. It was a bit awkward and neither of us could tell what the other was doing. So we stopped and he just held me. He picked me up for a second then squeezed me and then put me down and kissed me on the forehead. Then he took my hand and walked me to my door. And when we talk he always looks straight into my eyes. Do you think he's just a flirt or does he like me?

Likes you, off what you posted. Why is a 19 y.o into a 16 y.o though?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.