+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Namaskar!

Namaskar!

Hey there!

My name is Jéssica, I'm 21 years old and I'm portuguese, though I'm not living in Portugal at the moment..
    anyway, I think I just got my heart broken and so that's why I'm here..

I'm feeling a bit silly actually cause I didn't even used my usual nickname cause I was affraid of him finding out I'm here trying to talk about all this crap... I mean, when someone hurts you I think the best thing to do, depending on the circumstances, is to act like you don't give a shit!
    But yeah, here I am, with a random nickname but introducing myself... I guess you could say I'm intelligent x)

well I confess I didn't want to register myself here, cause you know... I'm one of those girls that think they're tough and all and they can handle it no matter what x)
    well the truth is.. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do about him, about our situation, about this anger I'm feeling inside. I'm usually really pacific and I don't like to feel angry at all. But then again I guess no one likes to feel angry.
    So anyway, I thought it couldn't hurt to come here and try to talk to someone about this... as I said before I'm not living in Portugal at the moment so I'm far away from my family and friends, and it's really hard to feel this way when I can't even talk about it with anyone, when I don't even have a friend here who can hold me just for me to feel better for a moment.
    So I guess I just need to talk about this, maybe find someone who can give me good advices, I don't know...

well this is for introductions only so I'm gonna stop before I start talking about me and him and this mess xD

soooo, thanks in advance if someone there is interested in talking to me about this

Namaskar!

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"