+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too good to be true

Too good to be true

I have a long distance boyfriend from U.S. for almost 6 months now. He plans on coming in the Philippines next month for first meet up. I love him and I'm serious about our relationship but he doesn't know that I have a boyfriend here. Please help me enlighten my mind. Thanks!

3 way !

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Well I believe you will be enlightened once he discovers you've been lying to him. Really? How could you lead him on and still keep your boyfriend. Sounds to me like you're covering your bases in case he isn't what you thought he would be when you meet him. If you really love him then you need to let him know about the boyfriend before he spends a bunch of money to fly over and see you as he is probably expecting you to be single based on the long distant relationship communications. Then there is the matter of your current boyfriend. Does he know about your long distant relationship? What do you think he will do if he doesn't and finds out also? Sound to me like your in for a world of hurt when both of them find out the truth. Unless as pcmaster states and they both agree to a threesome in which case it would be your lucky day. However, three way relationships are doomed to failure because of trust issues usually.

How the heck is this TOO Good to be true (as your title suggests) are you serious??

Dangit woman, make up your mind. I get your confused but do you think it's fair this Yank is spending all the time, money, heart to come see you only to then find out you've got a man already? And the local fella, poor guy thinking he's got his little lady only to then find out she's got another bloke en route.....Good flippin grief, smarten up. You do no one any favours by playing like this. These are people here; they have hearts, feelings and you owe them allot more respect than you are giving them right now; both the yank and the local bf.

MAKE A CHOICE.....or this will bite you in the ol ubiquitous ass and lady, it's going to flippin hurt; the longer you stay on your fence, the more.... so leap one way or the other. and next time, try telling the truth. Toying with people just isn't cool man.
    Last edited by woody; 08-03-15 at 05:49 AM.