+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to talk to my boyfriend about his erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

How to talk to my boyfriend about his erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

How to talk to my boyfriend about his erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

My boyfriend of 4 months has problems holding an erection, he is semi soft and cannot penetrate me and after touching his penis to make him hard I can barely get him inside me and he comes in 3 to 5 seconds. Often even before he penetrates me.

He pleases me orally and makes me come but I miss intercourse.

He never talks about it and I don't know how to approach this topic. I want to know if he has seen a doctor or if he is willing to seek help.

I feel I haven't had "real" sex for a while and I miss it.

The answer to this question lies in your other post [url]https://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/94421-boyfriend-disturbing-online-behaviour-cheating.html#post1009599[/url]

He's having online sex with strangers and is all spent by the time he's with you. Either that, or he's conditioned himself to respond to his hand and a streaming video and can no longer get off with a real girl.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Your boyfriend of FOUR MONTHS?

I know for certain that he is not the only man in Canada so dump his ass. Anything less then dumping him is just a waste of your time.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If sex is a huge deal to you & him lasting longer maybe you two are not for each other ~ I don't know your other issues haven't read.
    It's either physical health issue or a mind issue ( thinking trying too hard & loses erection because in his big head too much )
    Last edited by breathe123; 25-03-15 at 04:27 PM.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    If sex is a huge deal to you & him lasting longer maybe you two are not for each other ~ I don't know your other issues haven't read.
    It's either physical health issue or a mind issue ( thinking trying too hard & loses erection because in his big head too much )
    It's neither of the above Breathe. He can't do it because he's too busy cheating
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ooooooooo- K that isn't good. Much bigger worries with that. Thank you for explaining, basilandthyme.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

just sit him down and dont be a bitch about it lol

You should probably break up with this guy pronto before he gives you something a good antibiotic won't get rid of. Seriously, erectile dysfunction isn't his problem. It's cheating.

Old thread!