+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hoping other hopeless romantics can help.

Hoping other hopeless romantics can help.

I hate to ask anyone this especially strangers who don't know me from a hole in the wall. But here we go.. Moved to Tennessee two years ago from Colorado when I lost my job. Meet the most amazing single mom of two great kids. Been dating two years and I want to take the next step. During my unemployment I slid into debt friends in the past I've loaned money are nowhere to be seen, I'm now working a full and part-time job and was slowly digging myself out and was doing good till earlier this year hurt my back racking up several grand in medial bills then turn around and start having my car break down 3 times in 2 months. I love this girl and believe we can have a great future but I can't fathom the v thought of asking for her hand and be bringing this issues to the table. I started a go fund me hoping that maybe other hopeless romantics out there like myself might find it in there hearts to help no matter how small to help me out of this hole I'm at the end of my rope and no matter how hard I try just can't seem to dig out.
    gofundme dot com/pvyeqg

Peter, he's trying to scam money. Don't fall for it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

WEll mister, I be broke too and I mean, broke broke.
    But, other than the request I'd say if things are good between you and your lady and the kids dig you and you dig them, having tons of 'money' doesn't matter.
    Everyone has financial issues (in these days especially) (unless your loaded and getting extra special tax breaks).
    The system is designed to punish the poor, the World over. Don't let that break you.

I'd say as long as your trying (as well as her as it does take two), that's the main thing. I mean, your not just sitting around twiddling your thumbs. Shame your health care system sucks over there. REAl drag that. Hope your back gets better. Stretch. Flippin works.

Put your cards on the table. She already knows full well how your feeling about the finances and she's still around. If you love her and want to marry the woman, ask her.
    Last edited by woody; 26-03-15 at 12:37 AM.