+ Follow This Topic

Thread: me and my ex broke up 6 weeks ago and been hooking upp..

me and my ex broke up 6 weeks ago and been hooking upp..

after 2 good weeks and great sex and affection, she starts ignoring me and blocked me on social stuff, i dont understand what is going on and i dont want our good times to stop. any advice?

i need my best friend back help me

It's not rocket science - she's simply in the process of moving on. She's realised that having sex with the ex is not a good place to be and she's making a fresh start.

As far as you missing her - do want her back as a girlfriend or just to have sex with?

Who made the decision to end it? And why? What has changed so that a relationship together would work this time around? How old are you both?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

she left me because of small issues we both needed to work on which i been doing and she has seen improvement, and i would love her back but if she needed to take slow and keep it like that even though when together its like we still together. i am 27 she is 22 , but like we were on good terms and agreed to be honest civil about everything why would she want to hurt me and make me mad out of the blue without even just having a convo with me, i tried to call and left message just asking for 10 mins to explain to me, she knows id be calm cool and collective i just want to understand her feelings and how did it change all of a sudden and if anything i can do

In my opinion your ex already knows how you feel and where she stands with you. But if she is ignoring you then maybe its time to move on because the relationship is not as important to her as it is to you. And as long as she thinks you are desperate to get back together, she probably won't take you back.

You may feel that the issues were small, but to her, they were big enough to end things over. The fact that you see them as only small problems would have likely been an issue in itself. Ie; not taking her concerns seriously enough. I understand you have been working on the issues but it's likely she fell out of love while all the issues were happening and now it's too late for her.

Her moving on wasn't out of the blue. She is an ex and she did what exes do: they move on with their lives.

It's time for you to move on as well. Take what you've learned in this relationship and apply it to the next one . And there WILL be a next one
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntsikzo View Post
    In my opinion your ex already knows how you feel and where she stands with you. But if she is ignoring you then maybe its time to move on because the relationship is not as important to her as it is to you. And as long as she thinks you are desperate to get back together, she probably won't take you back.
    well i havent been desperate asking for her to come back and be my gf, we were just taking it slow and having fun no title and freedom to do whatever

- - - Updated - - -

i hear you but if she still care and loved me why would she do it in a shitty way and not just speak to me quick, and she said she never wanted me out of her life completly

- - - Updated - - -

well it was out of blue cause we spoke night before about going out in a few days and things were going good, and she said had a great time wanted to do again, just didnt want to have to talk everyday like used too, she very stressed and trying to do better in school. if she says she wants me in her life and cared for me and loved me and had big part of her heart, why would she do me dirty and hurt me? and if wants me in life why risk making me dislike her for doing that and not responding back to say whats up, she said we had good history we didnt have bad break up

Ok, I'm getting a clearer picture. All this info at the beginning would have been helpful

You're right - if she wanted you in her life, she wouldn't risk making you dislike her. I mean, it's normal that she'd move on - but to move on having just made plans with you is odd. Could she have met someone else? Could any of her friends be in her ear about you?

I'm afraid this is all just guesswork from our end. Do you have any mutual friends you could ask? You may not like their answer, but at least you've got a chance of getting an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Ok, I'm getting a clearer picture. All this info at the beginning would have been helpful

You're right - if she wanted you in her life, she wouldn't risk making you dislike her. I mean, it's normal that she'd move on - but to move on having just made plans with you is odd. Could she have met someone else? Could any of her friends be in her ear about you?

I'm afraid this is all just guesswork from our end. Do you have any mutual friends you could ask? You may not like their answer, but at least you've got a chance of getting an answer.
    no we actually met at a party last memorial day, there is one friend she has isssues with on and off that def talking in her ear, the night before we broke up she was with her and spoke to her that night and the night before she blocked me she was with her that night and I didn't call her cause she snapped it and I didn't want to bother her if was at friends and woke up and boom yea